[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
devon752 wrote:
Thank you for checking it out :D

I was looking at dropping Searing Bond, since I don't like the way it plays... have you considered tossing Fireballs through that Flame Wall? Seems like it's something people have done before with some success, and it'd be an easy way to add a fire attack that hits.
Last edited by internationalfish on Jan 24, 2022, 5:45:33 PM
you can even just dump the totem if you dont like it for more utility like dashes and what not, i personally would advise against fireball esque spells
"
dougch wrote:
you can even just dump the totem if you dont like it for more utility like dashes and what not, i personally would advise against fireball esque spells

Cool, thanks for the input; I've seen it suggested elsewhere in the comments here, was mostly curious about whether the build would benefit from inflicting the occasional ignite at all. I'm testing out a few different skills, just to see if anything seems fun despite being a significant damage drop... will probably end up with more utility, as suggested, but hey. Gotta pass the time until 3.17 somehow, right?
Do you plan to update the build for 3.17?
I used it this league and enjoyed it very much…, would like to use it as starter next league…
"
snolloo wrote:
Do you plan to update the build for 3.17?
I used it this league and enjoyed it very much…, would like to use it as starter next league…
Yep, would like to have the 3.17 PoB update before I update the guide itself but honestly the guide will more or less stay the same since RF wasn't touched nor the uniques that we use.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 28, 2022, 4:22:30 PM
Still having a blast with this build. Temporarily gave up on crafting gloves. but did upgrade from the 1st to the 2nd, I have over 4k regen with no buffs but auras in hideout. Jumping up to almost 6k every few seconds from a cluster jewel mod.

If that got the t1 regen(20-21%) I'd be so happy. I also want to remove the mana and add damage during flask effect since I'm using mageblood. Don't know how to do it safely though. Oh well, they are pretty great to me.
Last edited by RinTheToon on Jan 28, 2022, 8:52:10 PM
the changes to Legacy of fury look to be really good for us, not the same as asenaths gloves, and actually gives us damage
"
dougch wrote:
the changes to Legacy of fury look to be really good for us, not the same as asenaths gloves, and actually gives us damage
I don't think it was changed? At least I can't find it in the patch notes and the boots seem ok for damage but they give no regen, resists or life which our current ones do. I might just slap them on as an alternative to the gloves perhaps.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 29, 2022, 3:21:37 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
dougch wrote:
I don't think it was changed? At least I can't find it in the patch notes and the boots seem ok for damage but they give no regen, resists or life which our current ones do. I might just slap them on as an alternative to the gloves perhaps.

They got changed, here:

Legacy of Fury: No longer has -15 to -10% to all Resistances, existing items can be updated with a Divine Orb. Now has "Nearby Enemies are Scorched" instead of "Drops Scorched Ground while moving, lasting 4 seconds", existing items are unaffected by this change.

Thanks for the guide, I might give it a try, How is this build for uber lab farming?
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
They got changed, here:

Legacy of Fury: No longer has -15 to -10% to all Resistances, existing items can be updated with a Divine Orb. Now has "Nearby Enemies are Scorched" instead of "Drops Scorched Ground while moving, lasting 4 seconds", existing items are unaffected by this change.

Thanks for the guide, I might give it a try, How is this build for uber lab farming?
Ah finally found it, it was under a spoiler. Yeah you guys are right, I'll list them as an option under the boots section. They seem to be decent now honestly.

And np, thank "dougch" above, it was his request ^^
It's excellent for uber lab farming. I dare say one of the best for uber lab farming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info