[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Is this build capable of doing most everything? I only really got time for making one character and I know I’m starting this season super late but I really want to invest in something that’ll be great for everything. If not then what other builds would you guys recommend?
"
Is this build capable of doing most everything? I only really got time for making one character and I know I’m starting this season super late but I really want to invest in something that’ll be great for everything. If not then what other builds would you guys recommend?

I play in standard, so there is different things available, but I started out following the guide pretty strictly and was very impressed with just how much you could do with it. Only downside for me was the lack of end game boss damage, but you are so tanky that it's just a waiting game for them to drop.

Highly recommended, most fun build I've played on this game since closed beta(well, the aura/arc a few leagues ago was also awesome). I can do most content easily with magic find stuff on instead of the recommended items. That's how great this build is, you can gimp yourself and still easily do things like uber elder, maven, sirus, guardians, etc. I've only ran into problems with wave 30 simulcrum, but that's probably more to do with me not understanding the mechanics than anything else.

As a side note(away from your post) Upgraded my boots again.

Last edited by RinTheToon on Jan 2, 2022, 1:24:04 AM
Thanks for this build. Got me my first ever Shaper kill this league including some other firsts, such as Delve bosses and Shaper guardians. Really enjoyable, even if bossing can be a little slow. Can only think how tough this build would be with Brass Dome and Saffel's Frame, but neither dropped for me this league.

I had so much fun with this that I'm thinking of league starting 3.17 with this (as long as it doesn't suffer big nerfs, of course), but we'll see.
I'm still having a blast with it and might also use this build for the next league. Rerolled the boots to get that t1 flat regen as well :) Also finally got the regen enchant from labyrinth too.

Last edited by RinTheToon on Jan 21, 2022, 6:14:08 PM
"
RinTheToon wrote:
I'm still having a blast with it and might also use this build for the next league. Rerolled the boots to get that t1 flat regen as well :) Also finally got the regen enchant from labyrinth too.

Just wow. How did you roll them if I may ask ? How much did you invest, just so I have an idea ?

I used Deafening essence of Greed(life roll on boots). I think I used around 1k of them total, plus a lot of exalts/annuls to try to get the mods I was looking for.

I am, in no way, knowledgeable on crafting, I'm surprised and super happy that I got the mods I wanted.
Thank you for this build. I am quite enjoying it, and it's durability. Kudos!
"
Keiper909 wrote:
Thank you for this build. I am quite enjoying it, and it's durability. Kudos!
Glad you like it fren <3
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Tested this out in Standard and definitely dig it; hoping it doesn't get hit too hard in 3.17, definitely intending to league start it. Thank you very much for putting this together! :)
"
Tested this out in Standard and definitely dig it; hoping it doesn't get hit too hard in 3.17, definitely intending to league start it. Thank you very much for putting this together! :)
Thank you for checking it out :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info