[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Hi.

What’s the con/pro. Of jugg vs elementalist on this build? Darkee is doing fire trap elementalist on HC crucible
"
Noodlez wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
Act 2

At this point you should have Herald of Ash + Vitality(lvl1) as your auras.
Around lvl 22 you can start using RF if you have Vitality, Springleaf and all of the regen nodes on the passive tree taken by that point.

I would say that I did all the steps the guide said to sustain RF but I am not even close to sustaining.

I allocated the regen nodes in the passive tree, got a nearly perfect 49.4 life regen spring leaf and running vitality (lvl 4) but my hp still goes down really fast.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
And you ofc capped your fire resistance I assume?
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Apr 9, 2023, 12:32:12 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
And you ofc capped your fire resistance I assume?

oh... ehmm... sure! Of cause I did. I mean... what kind of player would I be... if I would forget such a basic mechanic like capping my fire resistance when a skill is burning my character to the ground. right? right?

It totaly works now :D

Thanks
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
ty 4 build!
I reached maps now, and leveling was really good with rf :)
But I have another question.

Do I keep using the Tabula with the RF/Fire Trap Setup socketed into it until I have enough money to get myself a elder helmet?

Or do I use Rf 4 link even without the helmet and use the 6l from tabula for the fire trap setup? If this is the case what 3 support gems should I use for RF?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
i wanna ask, does skitterbots increased chill and shock effect turns into increased flammability effect with profane proxy ring on? so it would give +40% on flammability curse or whats the interaction?

also could the t/o gives the item option for RF in body armour like previous PoB? would be much appreciated :D, thanks
"
Noodlez wrote:

Do I keep using the Tabula with the RF/Fire Trap Setup socketed into it until I have enough money to get myself a elder helmet?

Or do I use Rf 4 link even without the helmet and use the 6l from tabula for the fire trap setup? If this is the case what 3 support gems should I use for RF?

I was wondering the same thing as I've been planning ahead
"

It depends, helmet give you DPS, while getting armor giving you survivability (especially with brass dome, +5% max res is really good), i would recommend getting the armor first because survivability is #1, then slowly getting the helmet
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?
“It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”
"
IntSomnium wrote:
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?
Yes.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info