[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Hey, been playing for about 9 days now and took down Shaper/Elder/Sirus/Uber Elder with no problem at all (majority of my deaths come from me not knowing boss mechanics, not build itself). Bleeds can be annoying as heck along with mobs that overwhelm physical reduction.
Overall great build, having fun with it. Tried to take down Maven but her beams in phase 3 keep me from regenerating is there any way to counter it?
Last edited by Eckarim on Feb 16, 2023, 1:58:18 PM
Can you dissect my build. Feels like I'm more squishy and not putting out as much damage as I should be for investment. Spent quite a bit so far, mostly on helmet (18 div) but feels like I can't do much. Thanks for help in advance.
Thanks for the build, working well as I level to max, causes a few surprises when you come across an enemy with inhibit regen aura but searing bond early on and now fire trap added work well as you keep distance with increased area damage.
Hello, can someone pls explain me why is he using Brutal Restraint witch block the use of the helmets ? I cannot find a good reason to block helmet and RF in it?

EDIT: sorry guys haha, just found out that I dont need to use Dance with Death..
Last edited by od1e on Feb 24, 2023, 8:39:16 AM
Yo guys, what im doing wrong, if i cant sustain my RF?
4,5k life, 1,5k regen and after using RF it drops so fast :D
Hey, might be a stupid question.. but how exactly do we apply fire exposure early? Cause in the PoB it is already specced at lvl 55.. at this point the cluster with master of fire is still far away

Last edited by Hönhön on Mar 5, 2023, 5:49:13 PM
"
Hönhön wrote:
Hey, might be a stupid question.. but how exactly do we apply fire exposure early? Cause in the PoB it is already specced at lvl 55.. at this point the cluster with master of fire is still far away

eldrich currency on gloves
How is this build compared to Pohx RF Jugg?
Attempt to post my pastbin. my damage is pathetic compared to others. I don't understand why. Can someone help. I am brand new to pastbin since yesterday.

https://pastebin.com/Bj7SJTud
Last edited by Keyser Soze 15 on Mar 22, 2023, 2:31:56 PM
If anyone could look at my build and offer me some insight on where to go from here I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info