[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

I did this build as i wanted to do a rep dreamfeather trans build

Even for 7ex (around what ive put in so far and i need all new gear with -lightning still and 20ex auls that im never getting along with an enlighten) i still dont think this matches random totem builds that cost like 1ex

I do kind of like this build and feel it does alright atleast in lower tier maps so far

I feel like the dmg is kinda lacking a little... but again i only have like -100% light res and the armor is low even with pots (i see like 1m armor builds on ninja but i think i hardly have over 200k)

Also even with 84%? res (still need couple lvls on gems) i seem to get killed really easy by spells

But overall at this gear lvl id say its not bad but the more of this i play the worse it feels with all the dying to spell dmg*
Last edited by Lynerus on Nov 20, 2021, 3:21:07 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:

Even for 7ex (around what ive put in so far and i need all new gear with -lightning still and 20ex auls that im never getting along with an enlighten) i still dont think this matches random totem builds that cost like 1ex

I do kind of like this build and feel it does alright atleast in lower tier maps so far

I feel like the dmg is kinda lacking a little... but again i only have like -100% light res and the armor is low even with pots (i see like 1m armor builds on ninja but i think i hardly have over 200k)

Also even with 84%? res (still need couple lvls on gems) i seem to get killed really easy by spells

But overall at this gear lvl id say its not bad but the more of this i play the worse it feels with all the dying to spell dmg*

Your gear is just badly optimized (missing armour and -lightning) including the flasks setup probably that's why. There is no perfect OP builds these days but this build is one of the best all rounder in 3.16 I think. I can reach 10-20m DPS (considered high these days) with incredible defenses. The only weakness in this build as mentioned many times are the few sources of lightning dot that you just have to be very careful with.

Btw you dont really need Grace/ Determination Aul and enlighten. Those are more icing on the cake. I was running T16 and Sirius deathless easily just running a purity version (20c)
"
Lynerus wrote:

I don't know about 1ex totem builds (if you can give some example i would be interested - might start next league with some melee totems), there are sure builds that will do more damage than this one but if you take into the account budget and tankness and compare it to damage it deals, then the results are very impressive.

For your lacking damage, i checked your POB, and you don't have watcher's eye with wrath/precision and doryani's delusion boots - this is roughly 20% more damage for your setup, your thread of hope should have -20 all res, get atleast one item with scourged -20 lightning res and you will be good. I was lower level than you with not much -lightning res and was easily farming red maps so damage shouldnt really be an issue.

For defenses: You have 3.4k life and as you said 84% res - this is less than you can get from 100% spell suppression. You shouldnt put golem in your helmet - the whole purpose of Alpha's howl is to use it with auras - you should put one of purities there and the other one should be from the boots - this will easily bumps up your resistances. Get better flask setup: get rumi's concoction granite flask for extra block chance, get sapphire and ruby flasks to mitigate fire and cold damage if you still feel squishy after changes to purities (200k armour should be enough for lightning) and get rid of extra life flask - shouldnt be really needed.
Last edited by greenrasp on Nov 21, 2021, 8:16:17 AM
Trying this build out and want to ask what would be the next best upgrade if we don't count the gloves? Or any general tips if i have missed something crucial from the build baselines.
Love this build. Just a question, is there an easier way to get "-xx% lightning resistance" from the scourge. There are way too many prefixes/suffixes mods and each item can only transformed 3 times. Seems quite hard to achieve -200.
Loving the build!
May i ask what should i update next to get more dmg with it? I am in the process of buying Watchers eye and i am still debating how to acquire helmet and boots similar to yours op.
The est is still a working in progress as i need some more life on gear and looking where to get more dex + int to replace the boots.
"
greenrasp wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

I don't know about 1ex totem builds (if you can give some example i would be interested - might start next league with some melee totems), there are sure builds that will do more damage than this one but if you take into the account budget and tankness and compare it to damage it deals, then the results are very impressive.

For your lacking damage, i checked your POB, and you don't have watcher's eye with wrath/precision and doryani's delusion boots - this is roughly 20% more damage for your setup, your thread of hope should have -20 all res, get atleast one item with scourged -20 lightning res and you will be good. I was lower level than you with not much -lightning res and was easily farming red maps so damage shouldnt really be an issue.

For defenses: You have 3.4k life and as you said 84% res - this is less than you can get from 100% spell suppression. You shouldnt put golem in your helmet - the whole purpose of Alpha's howl is to use it with auras - you should put one of purities there and the other one should be from the boots - this will easily bumps up your resistances. Get better flask setup: get rumi's concoction granite flask for extra block chance, get sapphire and ruby flasks to mitigate fire and cold damage if you still feel squishy after changes to purities (200k armour should be enough for lightning) and get rid of extra life flask - shouldnt be really needed.

What do you mean im missing armor? i am not? my armor is about the same as anyone else
My golem is in my helm because i dont have enlighten to go there yet
And i actually have more life on my gear then some people but i am still only at 3.4k

This build says i do like 474k damage where are people getting 10-20m
There is 0 way getting another -100% light res gives 9-19m damage lol
Last edited by Lynerus on Nov 21, 2021, 1:54:52 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:

What do you mean im missing armor? i am not? my armor is about the same as anyone else
And i actually have more life on my gear then some people but i am still only at 3.4k

i mean negative lightning resist adds a ton of dps. my pob has around 18m dps. i remove the lightning res mod from it and i drop 15.5m dps, so in my case -100% lightning res is almost 8m dps. the build has insane scalability from the negative res and aura effect and when it's all put together you become a beast
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
greenrasp wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

I didn't say that you are missing armour. Enlighten isn't really needed till you get to really min maxing this build and you want to squeeze additional aura like haste - you should focus on getting -lightnig res now. The best way to get -lightning is to start scourging dreamfeathers - it is actually not that hard to get that corruption - just put 3 swords in the krangler and keep running maps, you will roll it for sure after few tries. Other good/cheap slots for getting -lightning res will be rings, gloves and belt - try searching for some on trade site.
"
Lynerus wrote:

I'm sorry, what's your question?

"
tona91 wrote:
Loving the build!
May i ask what should i update next to get more dmg with it? I am in the process of buying Watchers eye and i am still debating how to acquire helmet and boots similar to yours op.
The est is still a working in progress as i need some more life on gear and looking where to get more dex + int to replace the boots.

"
ozmog wrote:
Trying this build out and want to ask what would be the next best upgrade if we don't count the gloves? Or any general tips if i have missed something crucial from the build baselines.

Check out the optimization section in the guide for some possible improvements.

"
duff1987 wrote:
Love this build. Just a question, is there an easier way to get "-xx% lightning resistance" from the scourge. There are way too many prefixes/suffixes mods and each item can only transformed 3 times. Seems quite hard to achieve -200.

The easier way is to buy it, but the cheaper way is to scourge it yourself, there's no way around it. It might be arduous but it's not very hard, because the resistance scourges are quite common and you don't need -200% lightning resistance to run maps. Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info