[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Thanks for amazing build! Slamming through all content and managed to craft this glove for 7 ex only, but idk what to continue crafting with it? Should i slam exalt orb or craft 3 crafted modifier and get life + inc armour %?
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Nov 13, 2021, 2:25:38 PM
"
pncurry99 wrote:
So, quick question about this build.

Smite converts 50% of phys to lightning. The chest deals no non lightning damage. Does the fact that we are losing the other 50% of phys dmg not mean anything? Or, I guess, why aren't we taking phys to lightning support?

Sorry if this is a noob question.

Thanks!

A dreamfeather will hit for about 150 flat physical damage on average. The flat lightning damage that we get by adding the converted half of that physical damage to the effects of Added Lightning Damage Support, Wrath, and the Smite aura is about 1200 flat lightning damage on average. Hence the 75 unconverted flat physical damage that gets nullified by Doryani's Prototype is hardly worth salvaging in the bigger picture.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Thanks for amazing build! Slamming through all content and managed to craft this glove for 7 ex only, but idk what to continue crafting with it? Should i slam exalt orb or craft 3 crafted modifier and get life + inc armour %?

I would personally sell them for a nice profit and get gloves without Lightning res, because the res is going to shave off a chunk of your dps (pretty much nullifying the Culling Strike) unless you still manage to hit -200% Lightning res.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Nov 14, 2021, 2:45:29 AM
Hey man,

Very cool build and I am in progress!

Qn: Bannerman in POB seems to give ard 20% increased dps when checked banner is placed (even at zero stage) but i cannot exactly figure out why. When i try in game on smite tooltip it seems to only give only 5% which doesnt seem worth it.

"
desmondk07 wrote:
Hey man,

Very cool build and I am in progress!

Qn: Bannerman in POB seems to give ard 20% increased dps when checked banner is placed (even at zero stage) but i cannot exactly figure out why. When i try in game on smite tooltip it seems to only give only 5% which doesnt seem worth it.

PoB might be bugged; in the calculations it shows that Bannerman accounts for eight instances of roughly 80% increased damage, whereas that's only supposed to be one instance as far as I can tell. I honestly can't tell what causes this and whether it accurately reflects the game mechanics.
So I have been playing this build for a while now and I really enjoy it. I got a good pair of boots
which made me have a free gem slot. Been trying out hydrosphere for singletarget and it seems to work out pretty well.
How does hydrosphere work with smite for single target, as in do you have to place it right behind the target or something?

For the double dipping with Ancestral call, that would still work on Sirius? Ie you have to strike the ground neat him such that only the AOE portion hit but not the melee portion?
Hey, build looks awesome!
I'm farming currency for a boss killer at the moment and I was wondering if you'd change anything about this build if you were to make it a dedicated boss killer?
Would you still use Smite?
I want to be able to reliably do feared, etc.
"
desmondk07 wrote:
How does hydrosphere work with smite for single target, as in do you have to place it right behind the target or something?

For the double dipping with Ancestral call, that would still work on Sirius? Ie you have to strike the ground neat him such that only the AOE portion hit but not the melee portion?

I don't think hydrosphere will do anything unless you aren't at -200 lightning res - in that case it will lower mob lightning res by 10%.

For double dipping - it doesnt have to be ancestral call - you can have additional strike on gloves or you can spec into Tribal Fury to get the same result (atleast thats how i understand it). And yes you just hit near the target (for example sirus) and then aoe from your initial hit will hit the target while additional strike will directly hit the target - the problem is that when you are trying to hit near the boss it usually auto targets the boss anyway so im not sure how effective this is.
"
SunBird wrote:
Hey, build looks awesome!
I'm farming currency for a boss killer at the moment and I was wondering if you'd change anything about this build if you were to make it a dedicated boss killer?
Would you still use Smite?
I want to be able to reliably do feared, etc.

I did some bossing with this build (4k HP, -200 lightning res, 300k armour wo flasks), those are my personal thoughts - im not that great at dodging mechanics so you can get better results than me easily :)

- very easy: Elder, Cortex, Sirus, Maven, 10 boss fights (75%+ quant), formed, forgotten, twisted - those fights are very easy, you have more than enough dps, and you can pretty much face tank everything - all of them can be done deathless unless you do some stupid thing like trying to tank meteor maze on Sirus (tried it and died).

- easy: Shaper - as long as you don't get hit by the beam you are ok, balls you can eat one or two but they will kill you, shaper slam you can tank without any problem. If the beam touches you you are dead, but it is easy to avoid

- hard: Uber Atziri - the problem i found with this fight is that you have to move alot, and thats not that great with a build that uses multistrike - it is still doable but you will need to avoid firestorm - it will oneshot you. Also you need ele reflect immunity - in that case pantheon + unique ring "Sibyl's Lament" solved that for me

- very hard: Uber Elder, The Feared - i bricked those so far (only tried once). Uber Elder - shaper beam + slow that you can get is very deadly - if you can manage that then you will be ok. The Feared - well its again Uber Atziri so you have to move alot while dodging other stuff etc - my dps wasnt enough to quickly clear those bosses and i ended up with 0 portals left while 3 bosses were still alive (half HP). Overall The Feared can be trivialized with higher dps, Uber Elder not so much

For boss killer you prolly want to sell your kidney and buy Mageblood - this seems to be insane upgrade for this build :)

This is a very nice and well thought out build! Very good especially this league with so many items having negative lightning resistance.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info