[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

https://pastebin.com/cdd3qw2k

26m dps 560k armor 4.3k life

no delirium above 20

no ubers

no flawless

what's the problem? my numbers are fake? i miss something? or simply i'm a nuub XD

p.s. degen seems to be da problem, any advice?
Last edited by Beskaius on Jul 5, 2022, 4:24:27 AM
It would help if you upgraded your flasks to have prefix roll 25% increased effect + (eva/armour/atk speed). A large chunk of damage comes from flasks.

The biggest degen problem would be lightning dot (shaper beams).

Maybe consider changing your ascendancy? How are you gaining fortify without the ascendancy nodes?

Upgrading to Ashes of the star(high qual roll) also boosts your damage and defenses across the board. Not that efficient to get alt quality gems now if you are not using Ashes.
Implicit on my corrupted sword,
btw how you can have 90 to fire res?
if i use soul of steel node and not prismatic skin node i have 89......
another question is: is so important to have +2 skill strike or 1 is enough? same for multistrike or awa multistrike
Last edited by Beskaius on Jul 8, 2022, 12:28:53 AM
Sorry for the Nab question but, i was looking every where......How do you get the rage charges for the berserker gem?.. thank you.Lool I notice how..xD, dont know how to delete this post ><
Last edited by Lotzo on Jul 10, 2022, 11:19:04 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
Implicit on my corrupted sword,
btw how you can have 90 to fire res?
if i use soul of steel node and not prismatic skin node i have 89......
another question is: is so important to have +2 skill strike or 1 is enough? same for multistrike or awa multistrike

In order to get 90% all res, you need increased aura effect either from brutal restraints or maybe impossible escapes or searing exarch implicit on boots.

+1 is enough but +2 is great for clearing/ mapping. Awaken multistrike is a big boost to DPS as it repeats your strikes 3x instead of 2 ( from normal multi) but you should have good enough DPS even without it.
Why not Mineral Pools?
I like cheese
If I have MB should I craft a magic granite instead of rumi's?
I like cheese
"
h4bUb wrote:
Have played on Elemental Overload version of this build as most of the people on ladder do, than saw your Precise Technique version and maan it's so much better in terms of dps, i really like this much more than EO. Also berserk gives you ability to run maps much faster.

So i decided to throw all my currency in this build and end up with tons of damage, spell suppresion, chaos res and basic elemental avoidance. Also i took Headsman in Slayer ascendancy, 20% culling is pretty nice thing. Definetly one of my favorite builds so far.

Thank you very much for your version. It is so good. I followed it and went with Mark Mastery Cluster for Culling strike.

https://pastebin.com/GLSpDmqc
Last edited by Franc015_ on Aug 12, 2022, 6:00:43 AM
Is it still strong/viable in 3.19 after planned nerfs?
xd
Last edited by MkDdZZzAfZ on Nov 2, 2023, 6:01:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info