[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

I've seen some videos out there. I saw simulacrum wave 30 and 100% Derlirium with this build.

But I don't understand how I STILL look so squishy. I have 89% fire and cold res, 10% chaos, a lot of armor and even then I'm destroyed by random damage, I imagined that a build with these attributes would be almost immortal.

I wonder if I did something wrong or if the videos I saw were just player luck and too much DPS.
Anyone know what you are looking for on Brutal Restraint?
This build looks great!

I have about 6ex to work with, but have a quick question.

Any reason Ashes of the Stars is on the more budget POB? It's 50ex haha.

Is there anything that is changed when Ashes of the Stars can't be used? Since the mana reservation will be worse, do you have to take an aura off?

What is a good alternative to AotS?
Even with Mageblood, AOTS and 50+ ex spent in this build you still die to random bullshit.

Yes you can clear any uber boss in seconds but you die to any mana siphoner rare.

Don't go armour stacker it sucks with Archnemesis mobs. Or play a Scion with Aegis Aurora, this champion version is not viable.
Last edited by Powndz on May 30, 2022, 5:25:59 AM
Tried this with Uber Uber Bosses some time ago. It melts them however, you can die from one shots but I only encountered that with Uber Uber versions of the bosses, if its a normal uber you can usually just tank.
Here's a sample of Uber Maven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NB58NVN-M

Added Uber Sirus: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC76TxXU1aRaMx0tIVHuVf6g
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Jun 7, 2022, 11:38:26 PM
Build works fine. Need some practice but OK
Hi, got a friend who just rolled this class out of his RF inquisitor for more deeps. He's having problems with lots of elemental ailments and poisons/etc. affecting him. Are there any recomendations that we should be striving for in the build? Is it just go for the Brine King Freeze immunity, etc?

I think he's having the biggest problems with chaos damage related stuff, but geraing is very tight so far.
Have played on Elemental Overload version of this build as most of the people on ladder do, than saw your Precise Technique version and maan it's so much better in terms of dps, i really like this much more than EO. Also berserk gives you ability to run maps much faster.

So i decided to throw all my currency in this build and end up with tons of damage, spell suppresion, chaos res and basic elemental avoidance. Also i took Headsman in Slayer ascendancy, 20% culling is pretty nice thing. Definetly one of my favorite builds so far.

Last edited by h4bUb on Jun 17, 2022, 2:56:21 AM
The guide is wrong on this:

"Furthermore, in damage calculation a resistance will never be regarded as being less than -200%; i.e. if your target has -180% lightning resistance and you have 20% lightning resistance penetration, neither lowering their resistance, nor increasing your penetration will further increase your damage output."

Penetration and Resistance are two separate things see also wiki entr for Doryanis Prototype:

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Doryani%27s_Prototype

"However, Lightning Penetration will still function as penetration does not lower Resistances, but deals damage as if the enemy had that much lower resists. This functions even at the -200% cap; however, due to diminishing returns"

I would ask you to correct that misinformation in your guide.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 21, 2022, 6:21:59 AM
"
h4bUb wrote:
Have played on Elemental Overload version of this build as most of the people on ladder do, than saw your Precise Technique version and maan it's so much better in terms of dps, i really like this much more than EO. Also berserk gives you ability to run maps much faster.

So i decided to throw all my currency in this build and end up with tons of damage, spell suppresion, chaos res and basic elemental avoidance. Also i took Headsman in Slayer ascendancy, 20% culling is pretty nice thing. Definetly one of my favorite builds so far.

Hey, what do you look for on your brutal restraint? other than dex ofc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info