[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

If I swap to phantasmal smite would i need to change anything else or am I ok to just swap it with smite and all is ok?
"
Which gloves?

The 7 link with more attack speed and +1 strike and such
is there any way to handle the lightning degen ?
Ipod
"
AligatorAl wrote:
If I swap to phantasmal smite would i need to change anything else or am I ok to just swap it with smite and all is ok?

Yup, that's it

"
Did you use essences to craft those gloves or beast craft?

Neither, I used fossil crafting for the suffixes (serrated, shuddering, glyphic), and veiled meta crafting for the prefixes. The +1 additional strike targets just has a 0.5% to 1.5% chance of occuring in this process; if you're not going for it, it's easier to just craft it on a pure elder base.

"
Astralina wrote:
is there any way to handle the lightning degen ?

Don't touch it
Hi I've been following your guide and loving it so far. I've seen a champ on POE ninja going Aegis Aurora and CI, what are your thoughts on it? I know you'd lose some damage but I guess the tankyness you guet could be a nice addition?
Heya!
I've been loving the build so far, although I'm kinda stuck now, at around 420k armour.
Could you look at my PoB and tell me what would the next big upgrade be?
https://pastebin.com/mJTbxVKd

I was thinking belt enchant would be a big boost (500 armour while fortified) and making armours 28-30% quality, but other than that I have no idea.

I know my Precision skill lvl is too high, but I needed it to cap accuracy.

Thank you for the great build!
Last edited by shalannn on May 24, 2022, 5:17:27 AM
whats the pros of goin champion over scion?
Champion got more dmg because you are using 2x replica dreamfeather. Scion feels way more tanky because you are chaos immune with CI and have energy recovering on block with max block chanche.

I really liked this build last league, but the mode "mana siphone" on rares just destroys you within a second, because it has a lightning dmg over time aura and you got about -150 lightning resistance.... no clue how to fight them without dying.... has someone a idea other then "just doge"?

Hey guys, currently have a brutal restraint Jewel in the league that gives the following nodes to this build:
%40 evasion (huge dps Inc)
10 non-damaging ailments effect
Alchemist genius (huge qol and dps Inc)
%16 no-curse aura effect (don't have to mention it.. Sick dps Inc)
%5 dexterity
Thinking of selling it for 15ex if anyone wants it.
I like this build, i am starting to have good stuff now, i am around 10m dps. But there is too many flaws. Anytime you encounter mobs with lightning mods it's the end of the run.

I can't pass through lightning damage wave on simulacrum, they just take almost no damage and one shot me. I have no idea how some mobs can mitigate my lightning damage as they are supposed to have my lightning resistance instead of their.

Lightning degen is also a big problem.

In the end, the build has good defences but there is right now too much lightning damage and degen in endgame to be viable to me.

If you have any idea to mitigate this, i am open to suggestion.
Last edited by Sephiloss on May 26, 2022, 7:19:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info