[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Hey guys, sorry for the late response, Thank you for your questions and your comments!

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello excellent and unique work here , very interesting

Is only way to lower lightning resist by scourge corupts ?

Thanks in advance

No, it's not the only way; there's Thread of Hope, which we're already using. There's also Ventor's Gamble, but Scourging is definitely the easiest way to go about it.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello davyd

I started your build , i love armour stackers my 2 best characters was armor stack mana guardian and fortify stack champion

I really want to play this but im not so experienced as you guys , i started on ritual league and i have manage finish the game on my own

In the lvl 70 entry pob you have large clusters with 1 notable wich is not allocated but in the leveling section you say to path to feed the fury and fuel the fight

Please explain a bit more

Thanks in advance

Respect

In the example PoB Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight are on different Cluster Jewels; for this build it's not inefficient/unnecessary to take the far notables on the cluster jewels.

"
LinkRyu wrote:
Can this be played without Aul's, maybe removing one of the purities?

That would be one way to go about it, but the Aul's Uprising for Purity of Fire/Ice are quite affordable and will also do the trick, albeit less efficiently.

"
SunBird wrote:
Hey, build looks awesome!
I'm farming currency for a boss killer at the moment and I was wondering if you'd change anything about this build if you were to make it a dedicated boss killer?
Would you still use Smite?
I want to be able to reliably do feared, etc.

I actually made this build with boss killing in mind, the only thing I change for boss fights is swapping out my Behead Support for Ruthless Support (or sometimes I forget and only notice it because the fight takes 2 seconds longer). I think Smite is definitely the way to go, because it scales incredibly well with everything in this build (added damage effectiveness, increased aura effect, lightning damage). I've only done Feared once, and it wasn't deathless due to mmy lack of mechanical finesse, but it's definitely doable.

I have also uploaded some more boss fight showcases in the 'videos' section to demonstrate the boss killing capability.
"
davydavidsson wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for the late response, Thank you for your questions and your comments!

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello excellent and unique work here , very interesting

Is only way to lower lightning resist by scourge corupts ?

Thanks in advance

No, it's not the only way; there's Thread of Hope, which we're already using. There's also Ventor's Gamble, but Scourging is definitely the easiest way to go about it.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello davyd

I started your build , i love armour stackers my 2 best characters was armor stack mana guardian and fortify stack champion

I really want to play this but im not so experienced as you guys , i started on ritual league and i have manage finish the game on my own

In the lvl 70 entry pob you have large clusters with 1 notable wich is not allocated but in the leveling section you say to path to feed the fury and fuel the fight

Please explain a bit more

Thanks in advance

Respect

In the example PoB Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight are on different Cluster Jewels; for this build it's not inefficient/unnecessary to take the far notables on the cluster jewels.

"
LinkRyu wrote:
Can this be played without Aul's, maybe removing one of the purities?

That would be one way to go about it, but the Aul's Uprising for Purity of Fire/Ice are quite affordable and will also do the trick, albeit less efficiently.

"
SunBird wrote:
Hey, build looks awesome!
I'm farming currency for a boss killer at the moment and I was wondering if you'd change anything about this build if you were to make it a dedicated boss killer?
Would you still use Smite?
I want to be able to reliably do feared, etc.

I actually made this build with boss killing in mind, the only thing I change for boss fights is swapping out my Behead Support for Ruthless Support (or sometimes I forget and only notice it because the fight takes 2 seconds longer). I think Smite is definitely the way to go, because it scales incredibly well with everything in this build (added damage effectiveness, increased aura effect, lightning damage). I've only done Feared once, and it wasn't deathless due to mmy lack of mechanical finesse, but it's definitely doable.

I have also uploaded some more boss fight showcases in the 'videos' section to demonstrate the boss killing capability.

Sort for my bad english :-)

I know is diferent clusters , but with one notable i will need more points to allocate than what you have on pob , so i wont be sort on points ?

Thanks again for help
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I just saw your latest update with haste etc and i think i get it now

You not have notables alocated , just small passives + small clusters

Is this corect ?

So no feed the fury , no fuel the fight :-)

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
I just saw your latest update with haste etc and i think i get it now

You not have notables alocated , just small passives + small clusters

Is this corect ?

So no feed the fury , no fuel the fight :-)

Every large cluster jewel can have three notables; two near the entrance and one in the far back. I only allocate the two nearest. The place of the notables on a cluster jewel is not always the same; if you have a cluster jewel with Feed the Fury/Fuel the fight in the far back position, you should get a better jewel or detour towards the far back notable.

Large cluster jewels can also have a different number of minor nodes; you should look for the ones with 8 nodes in total to optimize pathing.

Also, just to clarify: in the PoB version you mentioned, I use Vivinsect to remove my ability costs, which means I don't need to leech mana, so I have replaced Fuel the Fight. Without Vivinsect, you will most definitely want to have Fuel the Fight. Also, I do still have one Feed the Fury for life leech.
Thank you brother , you are a gentleman

Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me

I got it now :)

I have all gear and auls with determination , i only miss 2 small clusters

Im lvling now gone update here

Respect

vivinsect is definitely a better setup, the main difficulty then comes in getting both ele and chaos res. you literally have one gear slot left which is gloves and you need strike on there so good luck getting res too LOL. only have one jewel really too as one will be a watchers eye and all of the rest are introspection.

it is very fun to gear tho especially with scourge. you can buy a base set of gear and then get cheap dupes to scourge for some of the juicy affixes. i got a nice pair of boots this way. currently buying vivinsects to try and get some useful scourge mods on and then i will got for alphas howl or the chestpiece
Davyd what pantheons you are using ?

Thanks

So hyped to begin playing this, just saving for an Aul's now, have every other piece preparing to get to -200 lightning. The last time I played doryani's was on the league it came out with a Brainrattler in some sort of homebrew shit build! Truly looking forward to giving this a go.
Loving this build so far, but the list of content that contain lightning damage over time is broader - for example:

ALL Baran-influenced maps - those tiles that spawn on the ground will kill you in an instant even after they stop glowing (you must leap slam all the time and be very focused) - Baran encouter itself is extremely easy, because you melt him in 1 second, but those maps before are very rippy.

Red lasers in Syndicate - research encounters - if you touch these, you will die - proceed very carefully

Shaper's beam - you don't have any time to react - instant death

Sirus' burning ground - instant death when touched

And few more extremely deadly but quite uncommon effects. When you die in an instant without having any chance to react, you will know you have met lightning over time damage :)

Overall, I must say it is a nice and I am glad I managed to put it together before #davydavidsson released the build guide :D

"
Forstik wrote:

Shaper's beam - you don't have any time to react - instant death

Sirus' burning ground - instant death when touched

Shaper and Uber Elder, possible or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info