[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
Forstik wrote:
Loving this build so far, but the list of content that contain lightning damage over time is broader - for example:

ALL Baran-influenced maps - those tiles that spawn on the ground will kill you in an instant even after they stop glowing (you must leap slam all the time and be very focused) - Baran encouter itself is extremely easy, because you melt him in 1 second, but those maps before are very rippy.

Red lasers in Syndicate - research encounters - if you touch these, you will die - proceed very carefully

Shaper's beam - you don't have any time to react - instant death

Sirus' burning ground - instant death when touched

And few more extremely deadly but quite uncommon effects. When you die in an instant without having any chance to react, you will know you have met lightning over time damage :)

Overall, I must say it is a nice and I am glad I managed to put it together before #davydavidsson released the build guide :D

Thanks, I might expand on that a bit more. And yeah, those invisible Baran tiles are a pain, most likely a bug I imagine.

"
sustici wrote:
"
Forstik wrote:

Shaper's beam - you don't have any time to react - instant death

Sirus' burning ground - instant death when touched

Shaper and Uber Elder, possible or not?

They are very doable, I farm them deathless on a regular basis. You can check out the video of the Uber Elder fight in the guide.

When fighting Shaper you want to pay attention to the voice line ("Gaze into the abyss") and casting animation to sidestep the beam. If you are unfamiliar with the fight, you can just reposition yourself around him every second or so to avoid his abilities.

The Uber Elder fight is more of an Uber Shaper fight, because the Elder really won't be doing all that much. You'll want to mostly pay attention to the Shaper at any point in the fight and path around him to dodge his abilities.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Nov 19, 2021, 3:13:49 PM
I really liked the build concept and write up!

I hope I can get some currency this weekend to play the build, as I've spent all I had gambling xD. All that's left is 10 ex in items that might sell for 8-9 and 4ex in my bank... haha

fk stacked decks. Addicting af.
I realized my Ancestral totems are getting more EO uptime than my Smite. I'm pretty new to EO so I don't quite understand. Does that mean I need to increase my crit chance with Precision?

On POB both Smite and Ancestrals have the same crit chance, but the Attack rate is roughly doubled for Smite. Please help.
Last edited by SamtingRong on Nov 19, 2021, 3:26:25 PM
"
SamtingRong wrote:
I realized my Ancestral totems are getting more EO uptime than my Smite. I'm pretty new to EO so I don't quite understand. Does that mean I need to increase my crit chance with Precision?

On POB both Smite and Ancestrals have the same crit chance, but the Attack rate is roughly doubled for Smite. Please help.

I haven't necessarily tested but smite hits pretty hard so you basically one shot stuff and thus don't get many chances to roll a crit. Totems hit for peanuts so get a lot more hits in for crit rolls. That being said, on bosses you should have full uptime pretty much
"
SamtingRong wrote:

The way that Multistrike Support works with critical strikes is that the critical strike is rolled for every use of the supported skill, rather than every individual strike. This means that if you have 10% crit chance and use the skill once, you'll have a 10% chance to deal three critical strikes and a 90% chance to deal three no-critical strikes. So, in effect you will need three times as many strikes as your totems to proc EO, but maintaining a 100% uptime shouldn't be a problem with enough attack speed.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Davyd what pantheons you are using ?

Thanks

Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Ralakesh.
Not sure if the guide mentioned immortal flesh. But for one like this I find it pretty awesome- -48% Lightning Res, 40% armor and decent regen. Saves a slot also for gloves or boots without scourge mod.

how to get to -200 res? I have no light res on any pieces but only get -76....what am i missing?
"
desmondk07 wrote:
Not sure if the guide mentioned immortal flesh. But for one like this I find it pretty awesome- -48% Lightning Res, 40% armor and decent regen. Saves a slot also for gloves or boots without scourge mod.

Yeah, I've considered that one, I can see the appeal, but first I still need to get one with a good Scourge to try it.

"
Example257 wrote:

how to get to -200 res? I have no light res on any pieces but only get -76....what am i missing?

Check out my gear.
Lvl 78 with most gear and farming T16

Thank you davyd for this wonderfull build !

Gone update here as i lvl
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
SamtingRong wrote:

The way that Multistrike Support works with critical strikes is that the critical strike is rolled for every use of the supported skill, rather than every individual strike. This means that if you have 10% crit chance and use the skill once, you'll have a 10% chance to deal three critical strikes and a 90% chance to deal three no-critical strikes. So, in effect you will need three times as many strikes as your totems to proc EO, but maintaining a 100% uptime shouldn't be a problem with enough attack speed.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Davyd what pantheons you are using ?

Thanks

Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Ralakesh.

I use lunaris for crit imune and ryslatha to spam potion if ahit happens during MS downtime

I have 48 chaos res and soon will be capped , you think i will still need arakali ?

Check my char if you like i got an epic scourge detha rush ring :-)
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by eldest-bike4 on Nov 20, 2021, 7:25:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info