Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

Sorry I only had the one reply this go around, but I had to prioritize a bit. I saw most other posts were either sharing information or already had good replies to them. But, just FYI...

I've had a personal emergency. My house has been beaten up pretty severely by the weather and I won't be able to prioritize my hobby (guide replies) for quite a while. My responses, when I'm able to do them, will likely be infrequent and short. I'll do what I can to be helpful, but just keep in mind my replies will be pretty delayed. Obviously, you all understand, which I'm grateful for, but I apologize anyway as I know how frustrating it can be to have your gameplay "on pause" because of an answer you need but can't find.

Just in case you're worrying, my family and I are in great health. It's just the material stuff that'll take months to repair. So everything is just tickety-boo. :-) (that's means "everything is great")

Thank you all for always being so kind and compassionate to everyone in these threads. It really makes these places a safe place to throw ideas and questions around. It also plants seeds of kindness, patience, etc. in people's hearts that they carry to other parts of their life.

Anyway, nothing to see here ;). Just setting expectations for you. Have some great sessions for me!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks for the reply. Hope you are able to resolve your RL issues soon. Be safe.
"
Sorry I only had the one reply this go around, but I had to prioritize a bit. I saw most other posts were either sharing information or already had good replies to them. But, just FYI...

I've had a personal emergency. My house has been beaten up pretty severely by the weather and I won't be able to prioritize my hobby (guide replies) for quite a while. My responses, when I'm able to do them, will likely be infrequent and short. I'll do what I can to be helpful, but just keep in mind my replies will be pretty delayed. Obviously, you all understand, which I'm grateful for, but I apologize anyway as I know how frustrating it can be to have your gameplay "on pause" because of an answer you need but can't find.

Just in case you're worrying, my family and I are in great health. It's just the material stuff that'll take months to repair. So everything is just tickety-boo. :-) (that's means "everything is great")

Thank you all for always being so kind and compassionate to everyone in these threads. It really makes these places a safe place to throw ideas and questions around. It also plants seeds of kindness, patience, etc. in people's hearts that they carry to other parts of their life.

Anyway, nothing to see here ;). Just setting expectations for you. Have some great sessions for me!

No worries man, thank you for the tons of help for the community!

I know for a fact that building/repairing a house is not as difficult as building a good character in PoE, so you will be back in no time :)
Yeah I hope the rebuilding goes smoothly! I recently got a flammability on hit ring, I can recommend it, it frees up the cwdt slot and put wave of conviction there instead so now I have better up time on my exposure. And I curse enemies close to me, none of that lobbing the skill across half the screen just because there's an archer there.
Also got divergent infusion, not really worth it, gives me +40 life reg. Marginally more tanky, don't put exalts on it.

Since the fully lvled cwdt is freed up a bit I put frost bomb and enlighten there for better mana usage and to work better against metamorphs or maven heals. A golem might also work, got a little worried about the heavy mana cost so went with the frost bomb instead.
I went to Sirus for the 1st time, A8, and failed. Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the mechanics yet. I actually got him around 25% HP and he went to that laser phase kamehame wave with the 4 lasers rotating around and his HP seemed to get higher like greater than half so I dunno if that was supposed to happen.

Not sure how to put my setup here, but my character can be viewed by public. Not sure what to improve on in terms of my gear. Got about 7.3k HP.
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
I went to Sirus for the 1st time, A8, and failed. Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the mechanics yet. I actually got him around 25% HP and he went to that laser phase kamehame wave with the 4 lasers rotating around and his HP seemed to get higher like greater than half so I dunno if that was supposed to happen.

Not sure how to put my setup here, but my character can be viewed by public. Not sure what to improve on in terms of my gear. Got about 7.3k HP.

I think your gear is really amazing! You could of course always look for better rolls and tiers of mods, but you should be strong enough for Sirus with this setup.

Did you know that you could reduce the difficulty by removing all of your watchstones from the Atlas? If you are still learning the mechanincs, this may be a good idea, but of course, the loot would be worse afterwards.

Perhaps you can still increase your damage by upgrading your gloves. I had a lucky trade on these double-influenced gloves that gave me a nice damage boost:

Vaal Righteous Fire could also be lvl 21/20 (try double corrupting 20/20 normal RF gems, it can be very expensive). You could also purchase Awakened Elemental Focus and Awakened Increased Area of Effect.

I did not use the Void Sphere, so I do not know how often it hits enemies, but do not forget that you only get Elemental Overload on spell crit. If you are not getting a decent uptime, then you could respec that point on your tree. For example Holy Dominion is close by for 24% inc damage. You also have a 10% inc AoE nearby which you do not really need in my opinion.

So small improvements are always possible, plus learning the mechanics helps a lot!

The final phase of Sirus is really different, he deals a lot more damage. You are completely safe when standing behind him, you just need to learn the small clues to know where he will teleport after a series of attacks. And get ready to dodge when you hear him saying DIE, that's when the kamehame comes :)

"
Pusztitoo wrote:
"
evilsonofgod wrote:

I think your gear is really amazing! You could of course always look for better rolls and tiers of mods, but you should be strong enough for Sirus with this setup.

Did you know that you could reduce the difficulty by removing all of your watchstones from the Atlas? If you are still learning the mechanincs, this may be a good idea, but of course, the loot would be worse afterwards.

Perhaps you can still increase your damage by upgrading your gloves. I had a lucky trade on these double-influenced gloves that gave me a nice damage boost:

Unavailable

Vaal Righteous Fire could also be lvl 21/20 (try double corrupting 20/20 normal RF gems, it can be very expensive). You could also purchase Awakened Elemental Focus and Awakened Increased Area of Effect.

I did not use the Void Sphere, so I do not know how often it hits enemies, but do not forget that you only get Elemental Overload on spell crit. If you are not getting a decent uptime, then you could respec that point on your tree. For example Holy Dominion is close by for 24% inc damage. You also have a 10% inc AoE nearby which you do not really need in my opinion.

So small improvements are always possible, plus learning the mechanics helps a lot!

The final phase of Sirus is really different, he deals a lot more damage. You are completely safe when standing behind him, you just need to learn the small clues to know where he will teleport after a series of attacks. And get ready to dodge when you hear him saying DIE, that's when the kamehame comes :)

Thank you for the response. Yeah I saw the awakened gems so I have to save-up for them I guess since they hella expensive. I just consumed my exalts for my current gear. I'm looking for the helm enchant in uberlab to add some damage or AoE if that's what's available.

Thank you for pointing out my passive! I was following this guide and forgot that it had incinerate for EO. Is the area damage from Amplify bad? I changed it to holy dominion now. I was hoping to have more AoE to not stand too close to enemies. Yeah I guess my boots and gloves could get some upgrade, yours is really nice, that would be a huge damage boost.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
niceeyeman wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the reply. Hope you are able to resolve your RL issues soon. Be safe.

Thanks, niceeyeman. It'll be a really long road but we're healthy and safe (and even comfortable) so we have lots to be thankful for. I hope you're well as well :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pusztitoo wrote:
Spoiler
No worries man, thank you for the tons of help for the community!

I know for a fact that building/repairing a house is not as difficult as building a good character in PoE, so you will be back in no time :)
Haha! Funny, Pusztitoo! Thanks for the kind praise:). At least the regulations to building a house don't change every three months. ;) So that's a peaceful comparison for sure ;). Thanks again.

Annnnnd

"
Mithlug wrote:
Spoiler
Yeah I hope the rebuilding goes smoothly! I recently got a flammability on hit ring, I can recommend it, it frees up the cwdt slot and put wave of conviction there instead so now I have better up time on my exposure. And I curse enemies close to me, none of that lobbing the skill across half the screen just because there's an archer there.
Also got divergent infusion, not really worth it, gives me +40 life reg. Marginally more tanky, don't put exalts on it.

Since the fully lvled cwdt is freed up a bit I put frost bomb and enlighten there for better mana usage and to work better against metamorphs or maven heals. A golem might also work, got
a little worried about the heavy mana cost so went with the frost bomb instead.
Thanks, Mithlug. The rebuilding will be slow but it'll be done well. We're in good hands and the chips are falling in place. The progress is good. Thanks for the well wishes.

Flammability on a ring is amazing. It really does save most builds a few gem sockets. Frost Bomb is a good fill-in. Nice work.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info