Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

I took this one for a test drive in the Heist event and quite liked it, even tough I didn't get to the end game build by level 50. Was mostly pleased about his tankiness.

So I'm considering to let the zombies sit this one out and take the Incinerator into the new league. If it is gonna be deemed fit for the league and hopefully able to do end game content. They say the new bosses are somewhat harder than The Maven. I assume they mean the Forgotten Realms encounters, which I have not been able to do successfully. :(

Since the difficulty level usually spikes when starting maps, will RI be still tanky enough for good survival for people without lightning fast reflexes like me? And how about damage?

Once more, thanks for coming up with and curating these stress-free builds Wrecker_of_Days!!
"
Elocara wrote:
Spoiler
I took this one for a test drive in the Heist event and quite liked it, even tough I didn't get to the end game build by level 50. Was mostly pleased about his tankiness.

So I'm considering to let the zombies sit this one out and take the Incinerator into the new league. If it is gonna be deemed fit for the league and hopefully able to do end game content. They say the new bosses are somewhat harder than The Maven. I assume they mean the Forgotten Realms encounters, which I have not been able to do successfully. :(

Since the difficulty level usually spikes when starting maps, will RI be still tanky enough for good survival for people without lightning fast reflexes like me? And how about damage?

Once more, thanks for coming up with and curating these stress-free builds Wrecker_of_Days!!
Glad you liked it so much, Elocara!

This build gets a lot tankier for 3.17 (I'll hopefully be posting it tomorrow.) Physical damage mitigation will be capped, our elemental resists will still be high (79?), and Incinerate's damage got buffed in 3.17's patch notes.

So things are looking good :) I expect this build to be able to do all content for sure.

I appreciate the kind words! I'll post here when 3.17's build is up.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Well, folks! Thanks for an awesome league! You were all so helpful and kind to each other and me. You make this community a great place and I'm thankful you chose to spend some of your time here :). You rock!

I'll put 3.17's link here in a bit (likely within 12 hours). I'm really excited about the improvements! I played around with them for most of the previous league, and GGG didn't change anything that impacted it! So all these changes are tried, tested, and true. Defence and offence are up!

Thanks again for being so great this league! You're all awesome. Good luck with 3.17! I can't wait!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"

This build gets a lot tankier for 3.17 (I'll hopefully be posting it tomorrow.) Physical damage mitigation will be capped, our elemental resists will still be high (79?), and Incinerate's damage got buffed in 3.17's patch notes.

So things are looking good :) I expect this build to be able to do all content for sure.

I appreciate the kind words! I'll post here when 3.17's build is up.

Oh my god, that sounds amazing!!
Looks like my impulse was right and I'm so glad I'm finally ready to play an RF character.

Burrrn, baby burrrn! Watch me burrnn all the mobs in this game!
(in Jaskier's voice)
Last edited by Elocara on Jan 29, 2022, 8:26:07 AM
I'm eager to see your updates ! Incinerate may definitely become a huge damage source with 3.17.
First Thank you very much for this guide and build, I have been trying to do the RF thing for a while but could never quite pull it off until this guide so again thank you, you did an amazing job keep up the great work.

With all of that said I have hit a wall, I can complete t16 maps fairly easy, but when it comes to any of the elders, I simply can't kill them fast enough. Really have no idea where to go from here, I have a little more to go with my gems I know but I do not think what little I have left will give me the boost needed.

I know this is the end of league but if anyone has a spare moment, I would greatly appreciate any advice on where to go. I am poor so buying anything isn't really an option lol :-)

Thank you in advance for any help you can send my way.
"
Elocara wrote:
Spoiler
Oh my god, that sounds amazing!!
Looks like my impulse was right and I'm so glad I'm finally ready to play an RF character.

Burrrn, baby burrrn! Watch me burrnn all the mobs in this game!
(in Jaskier's voice)
:) You're very kind, Elocara. Awesome reference btw. Great books and a great show. Hopefully, you like the new build!

"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
I'm eager to see your updates ! Incinerate may definitely become a huge damage source with 3.17.
Awesome, PoitelMarto! Let me know what you think! I'm excited to see how Incinerate's damage looks in-game as well. Thanks for everything!

"
BeerninjaXIII wrote:
Spoiler
First Thank you very much for this guide and build, I have been trying to do the RF thing for a while but could never quite pull it off until this guide so again thank you, you did an amazing job keep up the great work.

With all of that said I have hit a wall, I can complete t16 maps fairly easy, but when it comes to any of the elders, I simply can't kill them fast enough. Really have no idea where to go from here, I have a little more to go with my gems I know but I do not think what little I have left will give me the boost needed.

I know this is the end of league but if anyone has a spare moment, I would greatly appreciate any advice on where to go. I am poor so buying anything isn't really an option lol :-)

Thank you in advance for any help you can send my way.
You're very kind BeerninjaXIII, thank you! I'm glad you've had a good time so far with RF.

Sorry, you've hit a wall though! I don't know if it's a recent change or not, but if you put Incinerate as your 6-link and RF as a 4-link, I think you'll have much better success in bigger battles. Incinerate got a big buff to this coming league so if you go with this build again, or continue it, I think you'll see a big difference.

Thanks again for your kind words! I'm really happy to have helped. Hopefully, this last bit of advice helps too. I'll be posting the 3.17 link right after this. So once the league change over on console (I love Xbox PoE), you'll get a free respec and...well, I hope you like the new changes :).

Annnnnd

Repost with link:

Well, folks! Thanks for an awesome league! You were all so helpful and kind to each other and me. You make this community a great place and I'm thankful you chose to spend some of your time here :). You rock!

Here's 3.17's guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229546. I'm really excited about the improvements! I played around with them for most of the previous league, and GGG didn't change anything that impacted it! So all these changes are tried, tested, and true. Defence and offence are up!

Thanks again for being so great this league! You're all awesome. Good luck with 3.17! I can't wait!

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jan 30, 2022, 1:35:18 AM
Possibly my last update in 3.16. I've had a blast. In to beginning red maps, I have 12 watchstones, I'm hoping to try Sirus before the new league starts. I'm on Xbox, so I have a week.

I FINALLY got a real lucky drop in a Vaal side area on Lighthouse today.

It only took me two of the tainted chromatic orbs to get the 5b1r link colors! Super excited as I only had less than 10 orbs I think. So I'm finally rocking a 6-link. It also has really nice mods for RF!

I'm level 89, hoping to get to 91 so I can use the 2 points to equip this jewel to finish.

Overall I'm still a bit squishy at times in some scourges but overall it's been very smooth and the definition of stress free as I really just need to warcry and incinerate larger packs/bosses and then manage flasks. It's pretty strong considering my flasks are basic, vanilla.

Thanks again Wrecker, another great one. I think this is the third build of yours I've tried (Bladestorm and Cyclone I think were the others) and they've all delivered.

I'm taking a couple days off to start league 3.17 on Xbox and hope to get a quick jumpstart to finally push myself to true end game, never been there. It's this build again or possibly a wintertide vortex Inquisitor.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Thrippy on Jan 31, 2022, 10:48:12 PM
"
Thrippy wrote:
Spoiler
Possibly my last update in 3.16. I've had a blast. In to beginning red maps, I have 12 watchstones, I'm hoping to try Sirus before the new league starts. I'm on Xbox, so I have a week.

I FINALLY got a real lucky drop in a Vaal side area on Lighthouse today.
Unavailable

It only took me two of the tainted chromatic orbs to get the 5b1r link colors! Super excited as I only had less than 10 orbs I think. So I'm finally rocking a 6-link. It also has really nice mods for RF!

I'm level 89, hoping to get to 91 so I can use the 2 points to equip this jewel to finish.

Unavailable

Overall I'm still a bit squishy at times in some scourges but overall it's been very smooth and the definition of stress free as I really just need to warcry and incinerate larger packs/bosses and then manage flasks. It's pretty strong considering my flasks are basic, vanilla.

Thanks again Wrecker, another great one. I think this is the third build of yours I've tried (Bladestorm and Cyclone I think were the others) and they've all delivered.

I'm taking a couple days off to start league 3.17 on Xbox and hope to get a quick jumpstart to finally push myself to true end game, never been there. It's this build again or possibly a wintertide vortex Inquisitor.

Thanks again.
That's great Thrippy! Nice work! I'm glad you've had such a good time! Thanks for the update! I hope you don't burn out of 3.17 as it's going to be a good one! I'm glad you had some great drops and gear! Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it. I'm happy the build suited you so well.

Annnnnd

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info