Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

duplicate
Last edited by Thrippy on Jan 16, 2022, 4:05:53 PM
Thanks for the build Wrecker, this is my third time using one of your builds and it's just as good as the previous two, I'm enjoying it.

I wanted your opinion on my gloves.

Am I correct in putting my Righteous Fire gem in these due to the DoT and 30% bonus the gloves yield?

Also, I have an Ashcaller wand I was using, but I just found this Void Scepter on my first Estuary map and liked the mods. Not your dream mods, but good. Would you say it's better than the wand?

Finally, I'm a little low on Chaos Res and Lightning Res, I hope to find a better ring with both. Any advice on where to upgrade next?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Thrippy on Jan 16, 2022, 4:32:09 PM
It has been quite a while I didn't speak about my own progress here, so: I managed to run through the 30 waves of Simulacrum yesterday, dying 3 times to Kosis as I don't know the fight yet. And, I just beat the Feared deathless on first try with the build.

I felt pretty lucky during my Simulacrum run as I never faced any + fire resistance mod. I did roll some nasty mod combos though, but being able to actually kill monsters is all that matters in the end.
As for the Feared, I rerolled until I had no dangerous mod at all, and the fight went all good, surprisingly. I got Elder + Shaper first, then Atziri, then Chayula + Cortex (with Shaper surviving the whole time). Maybe the order was lucky, but I never really felt threatened as long as I dodged Atziri's empowered spells and shaper's shotguns. Never went low life afaik.

Now, for sure I made some changes to your build, not the least being using Inquisitor instead of Chief this "league". But the core is still the same, and most of all, it all started thanks to your build here ! So thank you so much :)

So, to whoever thinks because it's a Relax-SSF guide, you'll end up facing a wall - you're wrong. This build shines from scratch to epic gear, given some tweaking. You can do it ! :)
"
Avon1973 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker,

With the new League in sight I just wanted to post here and thank you for a great build, I've had a great time playing Righteous Fire for the first time. Been playing since Heist and I like to try new builds each time but as I play strictly SSF, it's a case of waiting for the right build-enabling drop sometimes. I started Scourge as a Lightning Strike Raider, great build too but lots of buttons, very fast and one wrong press and you're dead, lol. Then I dropped a 6-L Searing Touch from a lucky Metamorph and knew I had to do some fire build with it, found yours. Love your relaxed playstyle, it's a great alternative when my head is spinning from LS Raider, though I've got both builds up to the PoE Ninja boards, quite proud of that. I did switch a few things, I personally can't play PoE at all without a movement skill for all those ledges and gaps, so I squeezed a 2L Flame Dash in by making Void Sphere self-cast and having 5-L Incinerate on my armour. It's only a couple more buttons but dropping it on mobs followed by flame-dashing my righteously burning self on top is just too funny. Went the full 6-L Vaal RF in the Searing Touch, and even got lucky with some +2 to socketed drops in my helm and boots, got several L24 gems which is a first for me. It's a great build, I'm L90 and not even done with pushing it yet. Keep up the great guides, looking forward to trying out your Bone Zombies next league, got to collect all the ascendancies. Oh and I hope your house is coming back together, sorry to hear about that in the comments, puts the rants about Sirus one-shots into perspective! Cheers!
Thanks, Avon1973!

That's really nice of you to take the time to be so encouraging. It means a lot.

I'm glad you're having such a good time! It's fun trying out new things that end up suiting your style. I'm glad you found it. It's fun to bounce between different builds too! I do it all the time. I wish I could have 100 builds/guides to jump around, but...we only have so much time in the world.

Nice work with your changes too! You've made the build your own and are successful with it. Nice job.

Thanks again for the kind words and the well wishes. I really appreciate it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Thrippy wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the build Wrecker, this is my third time using one of your builds and it's just as good as the previous two, I'm enjoying it.

I wanted your opinion on my gloves.
Unavailable

Am I correct in putting my Righteous Fire gem in these due to the DoT and 30% bonus the gloves yield?

Also, I have an Ashcaller wand I was using, but I just found this Void Scepter on my first Estuary map and liked the mods. Not your dream mods, but good. Would you say it's better than the wand?

Unavailable
Unavailable

Finally, I'm a little low on Chaos Res and Lightning Res, I hope to find a better ring with both. Any advice on where to upgrade next?

Thanks in advance.
Thrippy!

Nice to see you again! Glad you posted. I'm glad you're enjoying this build just as much as previous iterations.

I love your gloves! That 30% More DOT damage is awesome! Yes, you're correct, socketing RF in those gloves gives you a big damage boost! Even though those life and resist mods are low, it's better than nothing! You could have rolled mods that didn't help you at all. Nice find! You could change the crafted roll to something else as well if you like, as 17 ES won't do much for the build (though I don't know what the bench will offer you, so maybe ES is the best option). Nice find!

In regards to the sceptres, the Void Sceptre would likely benefit Incinerate the most, while the Ash unique would be more for RF. Neither are great but you can't make a wrong choice when choosing between those two.

When it comes to resists, I find Rings and Belts a great place to get a lot of them. The resists will come though. Just keep grinding. (Oh! Shields too!)
I wasn't able to look at your character tab though (they are set to private by default).

Nice to see you again. Thanks for the kind words too!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
It has been quite a while I didn't speak about my own progress here, so: I managed to run through the 30 waves of Simulacrum yesterday, dying 3 times to Kosis as I don't know the fight yet. And, I just beat the Feared deathless on first try with the build.

I felt pretty lucky during my Simulacrum run as I never faced any + fire resistance mod. I did roll some nasty mod combos though, but being able to actually kill monsters is all that matters in the end.
As for the Feared, I rerolled until I had no dangerous mod at all, and the fight went all good, surprisingly. I got Elder + Shaper first, then Atziri, then Chayula + Cortex (with Shaper surviving the whole time). Maybe the order was lucky, but I never really felt threatened as long as I dodged Atziri's empowered spells and shaper's shotguns. Never went low life afaik.

Now, for sure I made some changes to your build, not the least being using Inquisitor instead of Chief this "league". But the core is still the same, and most of all, it all started thanks to your build here ! So thank you so much :)

So, to whoever thinks because it's a Relax-SSF guide, you'll end up facing a wall - you're wrong. This build shines from scratch to epic gear, given some tweaking. You can do it ! :)
Wow! Nice work, PoitelMarto!

Those are some big battles you tackled! And you tackled them with some ease it seems too! Nice! I'm glad to see your progress :). You've done very well for yourself. I really appreciate the kind praise; it means a lot! But your success falls on you for sure! You've made efficient changes that really suit your style and you've used your skill to kill some top-tier enemies! Good for you!

And, of course, thanks again :).

Annnnnd

Hello Wrecker and fellow RF'ers!

So I had some good and fun progress and a few lucky drops netting me about 3ex, which allowed for some gear upgrades across the board. Currently level 85, clearing maps up to tier 8-9 maps with pretty much ease. Feels very good for my first character.

However, I seem to have hit a wall for t10+ maps, and I die too fast to big packs before I can even react :-) Had a bit of a frustrating session earlier where I failed to kill Drox (t10) in multiple cycles of spawning him, and had to ask for some help in global chat. I was just constantly getting one shorted.

I feel my armor / physical damage reduction might be my achilles heel, posting a screenshot below of my defense with 5 endurance charges up (but not the 2 sec effect from the enduring cry).

Spoiler

I don't exactly "know" that I die to physical damage as PoE doesn't have combat log, but that is what makes the most sense to me.

Other potential suspects of dying too fast for me are:

- The fact that I've left Tasalio to the end and haven't taken it yet,
- I'm terrible with my flasks (currently using 4 life flasks and 1 sulphur, with no enchantments to trigger them automatically)
- My gear isn't good enough to progress above t10 (appreciate any upgrade recommendations, I do have some currency to spend).

To ease my physical damage intake, I allocated my pantheons to Lunaris and Gruthkul, which seems to have made things slightly better.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers! <3
@tmrkymz I would agree its probably your armor. Try swapping 2 of the health pots for a basalt and granite, and maybe another health potion for another defensive flask.

@Wrecker
First of all, thank you for your stress free builds. As someone who likes to Netflix and thrill, this is the type of build I love. I have a minor issue and request though. I only play every few leagues, so I have a hard time keeping up with all the various changes.

I know this is a big ask, but is there any way you can post an updated Elementalist version? I don't have a spare Chieftan, but I'd love to try this build again with my 91 Ele and have no idea how to update it. I also mainly play SSF, so most other guides wont work due to some unique item or crazy crafted rare.

It wouldn't need to be a full guide, but even just a skill tree, ascendancies, and any uniques to go for would be a huge help. I do have a pretty good selection of uniques, but even deciding between something like Rise of the Phoenix or The Oak just hurts my brain.

If anyone else wants to take a stab at this that would be awesome as well. Or if this has been done already please direct me that way. Thank you.

Last edited by Hornzilla on Jan 19, 2022, 5:13:36 PM
"
tmrkymz wrote:
Spoiler
Hello Wrecker and fellow RF'ers!

So I had some good and fun progress and a few lucky drops netting me about 3ex, which allowed for some gear upgrades across the board. Currently level 85, clearing maps up to tier 8-9 maps with pretty much ease. Feels very good for my first character.

However, I seem to have hit a wall for t10+ maps, and I die too fast to big packs before I can even react :-) Had a bit of a frustrating session earlier where I failed to kill Drox (t10) in multiple cycles of spawning him, and had to ask for some help in global chat. I was just constantly getting one shorted.

I feel my armor / physical damage reduction might be my achilles heel, posting a screenshot below of my defense with 5 endurance charges up (but not the 2 sec effect from the enduring cry).

Spoiler

I don't exactly "know" that I die to physical damage as PoE doesn't have combat log, but that is what makes the most sense to me.

Other potential suspects of dying too fast for me are:

- The fact that I've left Tasalio to the end and haven't taken it yet,
- I'm terrible with my flasks (currently using 4 life flasks and 1 sulphur, with no enchantments to trigger them automatically)
- My gear isn't good enough to progress above t10 (appreciate any upgrade recommendations, I do have some currency to spend).

To ease my physical damage intake, I allocated my pantheons to Lunaris and Gruthkul, which seems to have made things slightly better.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers! <3

Indeed, if you die to Drox specifically, it means you definitely have issues with physical damage.

You could try and focus on Endurance Charges, but that would require quite some investment and changes to the tree, so the easiest way to go probably is to run Determination.
You can either drop temporarily Skitterbots or unspec some damage nodes to pick "mana reservation efficiency" nodes up to the Sovereignity notable, plus the mana efficiency mastery (and if need be, the Armour mastery with "determination has 25% increased mana efficiency").

This, ideally combined with (enchanted and "flagellant's" would be stellar) Granite and/or Basalt flasks, will give you more than enough physical mitigation for maps. Drox has a one-shot megaslam you'll have to dodge (unless investing even more to physical mitigation) but you should be fine for his other skills and mobs.

"
Hornzilla wrote:
Spoiler
@tmrkymz I would agree its probably your armor. Try swapping 2 of the health pots for a basalt and granite, and maybe another health potion for another defensive flask.

First of all, thank you for your stress free builds. As someone who likes to Netflix and thrill, this is the type of build I love. I have a minor issue and request though. I only play every few leagues, so I have a hard time keeping up with all the various changes.

I know this is a big ask, but is there any way you can post an updated Elementalist version? I don't have a spare Chieftan, but I'd love to try this build again with my 91 Ele and have no idea how to update it. I also mainly play SSF, so most other guides wont work due to some unique item or crazy crafted rare.

It wouldn't need to be a full guide, but even just a skill tree, ascendancies, and any uniques to go for would be a huge help. I do have a pretty good selection of uniques, but even deciding between something like Rise of the Phoenix or The Oak just hurts my brain.

If anyone else wants to take a stab at this that would be awesome as well. Or if this has been done already please direct me that way. Thank you.

Elementalist RF should be great for damage but a bit squishy, especially since she lost built-in ailments immunity. I'll take a look on the morrow, but I don't expect she can outperform Inquisitor damage-wise. However, it seems several people managed to hit level 100 with RF Elementalists this league, so the build definitely exists !
"
PoitelMarto wrote:

Indeed, if you die to Drox specifically, it means you definitely have issues with physical damage.

You could try and focus on Endurance Charges, but that would require quite some investment and changes to the tree, so the easiest way to go probably is to run Determination.
You can either drop temporarily Skitterbots or unspec some damage nodes to pick "mana reservation efficiency" nodes up to the Sovereignity notable, plus the mana efficiency mastery (and if need be, the Armour mastery with "determination has 25% increased mana efficiency").

This, ideally combined with (enchanted and "flagellant's" would be stellar) Granite and/or Basalt flasks, will give you more than enough physical mitigation for maps. Drox has a one-shot megaslam you'll have to dodge (unless investing even more to physical mitigation) but you should be fine for his other skills and mobs.

Oh my god, I love you.

Just invested ~20c in a l20 determination gem, and a basalt flask (flagellant was too expensive, so went with masochist - and I enchanted it to use when charges reach full). Running at 90% reduction with flask and 5 endurance charges. I just completed a t10 map in like 2 minutes! AAAAAAA!!!!

So long skitter bots - never liked you anyway.
Last edited by tmrkymz on Jan 20, 2022, 8:15:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info