Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

"
Pusztitoo wrote:
Spoiler
There is no right or wrong with this build, play however you like, or however it suits your gear better.

Some advice from my experience:
- While mapping, trash mobs does not need to be cursed with Flammability, they mostly die instantly anyway. Bosses will hit you enough to trigger CwDT, thus getting cursed automatically, you will have decent Flammability uptime.
- Even though the build lets you pick whatever you like, it focuses on being tanky over more damage. Picking a regular ring with higher life and resistances would go better with the idea behind the build in my opinion.

I would recommend picking Growth and Decay, you do not really need the extra reservation reduction from Charisma to trigger the CwDT skills regularly.
Great responses to everyone, Pusztitoo! I couldn't have worded them better myself. Thanks for taking the time for everyone this week!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
Spoiler
I stepped away from POE for a bit and just came back to try again -- fourth character in this league and simply put -- thank you and well done on the build. Currently lvl 79 with 156K RF damage and having a great time.

Thanks
Welcome back, Ishkabibble! Hopefully you like all the changes that have come to PoE since you've been gone. I'm glad the build suits you and that you're enjoying it. Thanks for the kind note :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Everyone.

I think 'Armour' is really really important somewhat everyone doing 20K and above armour.

I made some alteration but tsk, my gaming ability is hitting the limit. Here's a 2-minute video, take a look.

Its at Delve depth 199, eh, the running doesnt have any mods on it.

https://youtu.be/Xvt4Bm7c0Bo
"
Endorphins82 wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I think 'Armour' is really really important somewhat everyone doing 20K and above armour.

I made some alteration but tsk, my gaming ability is hitting the limit. Here's a 2-minute video, take a look.

Its at Delve depth 199, eh, the running doesnt have any mods on it.

https://youtu.be/Xvt4Bm7c0Bo

I checked your video, I think it was a pretty good run. Shame about the oneshot, but this looks like some standard PoE experience to me... the game is sometimes unfair like that. The difficulty quickly increases in these depths, especially since 3.16 update.

What I noticed about your build is that your ES is super high. It does inrease RF damage, but also increases your degen caused by RF, which is not mitigated by your life regen. I would rebalance a bit and run more life instead of stacking ES.

Your sceptre is also a bit weak, you should look for something that gives you DoT multiplier. Also, crafting fire damage increases your damage the same way as DoT, but it can have higher values. I was lucky enough with this drop, then crafted fire damge on it:

But ideally you would also have +1 lvl to all fire spell skill gems or +1 all spell skill gems mod... a man can only dream :)

During delving and generally during mapping I found it more useful to have higher movement speed and phasing, so you can quickly move out of the way of enemy attacks. Try swapping in a Quartz flask and crafting movement speed on your boots and see if your survivability improves!

I unfortunately cannot comment on the armour question, I never cared about that substat. But you are right, having very high armour rating also mitigates damage from hard hits, it just seems a lot of investment on the expense of regen and elemental resistances.
"
Pusztitoo wrote:
Spoiler

There is no right or wrong with this build, play however you like, or however it suits your gear better.

Some advice from my experience:
- While mapping, trash mobs does not need to be cursed with Flammability, they mostly die instantly anyway. Bosses will hit you enough to trigger CwDT, thus getting cursed automatically, you will have decent Flammability uptime.
- Even though the build lets you pick whatever you like, it focuses on being tanky over more damage. Picking a regular ring with higher life and resistances would go better with the idea behind the build in my opinion.

I would recommend picking Growth and Decay, you do not really need the extra reservation reduction from Charisma to trigger the CwDT skills regularly.

Thanks for advices and your replies guys !
See you soon, Exiles.
How do you deal with mobs that are fire reistant?
Hi all. After playing a juggernaut variant of RF for a few weeks, I'll share some of the things I tinkered with.

The build does struggle to high influxes of damage, either one shots or multiple hits at once. Which I tried to mitigate.

Brass dome chest piece, +5 max res and high armor. You lose around 600 hp from a regular chest, or close to 2k compared to Kaom's heart. But you gain the ability to sub out purity of fire for something else. And you can ignore crit mods on maps. Jugg doubling chest armor is also very nice.

Picking up reservation reduction nodes from sovereignty, mastery that gives, 15% reduction, determination 25% reduction and vitality 100% reduction. This lets me run, purity of elements, determination, skitterbots and lvl 17 vitality off my mana pool.

Glancing blows and versatile combatant with the surrender shield. This gives 50/40 block chance just off the shield alone. This fixes the issue of a lot of attacks arriving at once, like at heist doors.

This does mean I use a lot of lifetap gems. Flammability on hit ring helps with saving gem slots. A nice trick I worked out is using cwdt exsanguinate to apply curses fast at lvl 1. Since it uses life instead of mana. If you have added fire damage to spells you can link combustion in as well. (Or spare a point for avatar of fire.)

Since I'm jugg I opted to run cyclone, infused channeling,, life tap, scorching ray in a 4 link.

With everything running, I am typically 82+ res capped, 90k armor, 5.6k hp, 1.4k regen before jugg ascendancy kicks in. The damage is low as expected, but I can sit in front of minotaur, watch some youtube till he dies. Have killed A8 sirus, would advise making a boss killer alt just to kill him. (He moves too much, and the longer the fight gets the more likely you mess up meteor and get one shot.)
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much.

Was wondering, while being stuck, has anyone found any best in slot unique items?
I'm thinking chest for me, only unique I have is void walkers, but while stuck I've managed to accumulate 15 ex...
"
FIXITY wrote:
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much.

Was wondering, while being stuck, has anyone found any best in slot unique items?
I'm thinking chest for me, only unique I have is void walkers, but while stuck I've managed to accumulate 15 ex...

There are no real best in slots, but there are popular picks as far as I've seen:
- Replica Atziri's Foible: lots of HP and regen
- Kaom's Heart: tons of life but no slots
- Rise of the Phoenix: max fire resist increase
- Saffell's Frame: max all resist increase, but no life and no block
- Kaom's Sign: life and +1 endurance charges, but no resistance
- Kaom's Way: upgraded Kaom's Sign, adds more life regen

I also used Kaom's Heart for the incredibly huge life gain. But it meant I had to stop using Incinerate, which is a big change. Even so, I could beat the endgame bosses, so I can vouch for it's viability for this build.
"
niceeyeman wrote:
Spoiler
How do you deal with mobs that are fire reistant?
For me, niceeyeman, just patience. I just accept that some mobs will take longer than others. Most of the time, those mobs will also deal fire damage so I'm not in danger of being vulnerable to them (we're more resistant to fire than anything else in the game). But for the mobs that are resistant to fire and do other types of damage (like Metamorphs), it just takes a little longer. That's me anyway.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info