Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

"
QQPQ wrote:

If it's 50/50, the average cost of getting a 6S/6L corrupted item is around 62 each Tainted Jewelers and Tainted Fusings.

Which is *mega* cheap compared to regular ones.

I doubt that the new currencies will have a high droprate, and if they're rare the price will be high too.

High droprate would render the normal currencies useless and I dont think that was the intention with these, its more like - instead of high risk high reward - a lot of grind high reward option IMO.
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

If it's 50/50, the average cost of getting a 6S/6L corrupted item is around 62 each Tainted Jewelers and Tainted Fusings.

Which is *mega* cheap compared to regular ones.

I doubt that the new currencies will have a high droprate, and if they're rare the price will be high too.

High droprate would render the normal currencies useless and I dont think that was the intention with these, its more like - instead of high risk high reward - a lot of grind high reward option IMO.

I really just meant "cheap" in terms of units used.

Obviously in a trade environment the actual cost will vary with drop rate and how inclined people are to use them vs sell them.

Remember they only work on corrupted items, so you have to risk bricking the item* to get the job done.

*except 30qual beasts, but they made those way more rare a few leagues back.

The real question, is what is the vaal:chaos ratio going to get to in this league? 1:1? 1:2?
"
lonestaRip wrote:
new unique amulet "stranglagasp"(fully anointed, corrupted to rare item) and tainted exalted orb interaction.

need some clarifition, thx.

Wouldn't it be just a regular random rare corrupted amulet when you get the rare item corrupt..?
Important question: Do items retain all non-explicit modifiers when modified into a unique by the tainted mythical orb? (non-explicit modifiers includes enchantments, corruptions, item quality, sockets and links, etc)
"
QQPQ wrote:

Obviously in a trade environment the actual cost will vary with drop rate and how inclined people are to use them vs sell them.

Remember they only work on corrupted items, so you have to risk bricking the item* to get the job done.

The real question, is what is the vaal:chaos ratio going to get to in this league? 1:1? 1:2?

Maybe the vaal:chaos ratio even go cheaper now since the scourge encounter will corrupt items anyways. Unless the scourge mods will suck, but we will see.
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:

Maybe the vaal:chaos ratio even go cheaper now since the scourge encounter will corrupt items anyways. Unless the scourge mods will suck, but we will see.

Or more, if you require the item to be corrupted to begin with before you can scourge it.
"
Psaakyrn wrote:

Or more, if you require the item to be corrupted to begin with before you can scourge it.

In the reveal video they've put non-corrupted items into the scourge window.
Instead of introducing these new currencies, I would like to see harvest crafts drop as currencies
Huh. So it corrupts but without the chance of bricking (outside of the scourge modifiers of course)
"
lonestaRip wrote:
new unique amulet "stranglagasp"(fully anointed, corrupted to rare item) and tainted exalted orb interaction.

need some clarifition, thx.

Before the exalted orb part, isn't that just a corrupted rare amulet with "unique" art? So the interaction is that same as with any other corrupted rare amulet, as in exactly what the orb says it does.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info