Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

That mythic orb looks insane, nice.
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
lonestaRip wrote:
new unique amulet "stranglagasp"(fully anointed, corrupted to rare item) and tainted exalted orb interaction.

need some clarifition, thx.

Before the exalted orb part, isn't that just a corrupted rare amulet with "unique" art? So the interaction is that same as with any other corrupted rare amulet, as in exactly what the orb says it does.

I guess question here is anoitments remain on the amulet after corrupting it to rare
"
sogranar wrote:
I guess question here is anoitments remain on the amulet after corrupting it to rare

Definedly not more then 1(propably either the first or last one) since it loses the affix that allows multiple of them when it turns to rare with random affixes.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
sogranar wrote:

Definedly not more then 1(propably either the first or last one) since it loses the affix that allows multiple of them when it turns to rare with random affixes.
I think it was confirmed somewhere that a bricked Stranglegasp does indeed keep its anointments. In any case, compare the most comparable item, Hands of the High Templar, which "Can have up to 5 Implicit Modifiers while Item has this Modifier", specifically tying the existence of the implicits to the mod. Contrast the master-crafted mod "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers", which only controls adding the mods to the item. If you annul off "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers", you don't lose one of the other mods.
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
sogranar wrote:

This is wrong.

You can find corrupted bricked versions of the Blight Helm with 2 anoints from various players on standard.

Here's one I found on the trade site:

Item Class: Helmets
Rarity: Rare
Blood Visor
Ezomyte Burgonet
--------
Armour: 509 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
Str: 113 (augmented)
--------
Sockets: R B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Allocates High Explosives (enchant)
Allocates Master Sapper (enchant)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
18% reduced Attribute Requirements
+25 to Strength
+163 to Armour
+29 to maximum Life
25% increased Rarity of Items found
--------
Corrupted
--------
Note: ~price 1 exalted
Imagine a corrupted Stranglegrasp turned into rare with:

+6 max res + 6 good mods

+1 corruption
+2 prismatic skin
+1 Soul of Steel
+1 Barbarism
+1 Crystal Skin
If Tainted Chaos Orbs are "You won't find this, but you could," what are the Tainted Exalted Orbs? "Don't bother planning"? :)
The real question is, if a Tainted Chaos Orb removes all my mods, is the amulet (sorry, item, lol) still rare? Can I try again?

If this makes the item white, and there's no Tainted Alchemy Orb, then that's rough.

Still amusing, but not great.

If it becomes zero mod rare... this item is great.
"
Ora9 wrote:
If Tainted Chaos Orbs are "You won't find this, but you could," what are the Tainted Exalted Orbs? "Don't bother planning"? :)

I would expect a tainted exalt orb to remove the best rolled mod on the item so you can have the "thrill" of slamming a regular exalt and hoping for a really good roll. ;)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Hoping for performances fixes as well. That would be nice
Last edited by D_v_8 on Oct 21, 2021, 7:58:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info