Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

FFS GGG, the league was getting so much hype n now you are trying to kill it? What's the point of adding trash item to prevent us from getting the shield? Might as well u make the shield as limited drop in certain boss area but higher percentage, stop making us sick GGG, so many players didn't even got their HH after couple of leagues, stop screw up again.

If you're so afraid of the item, might as well don't bother to show n add it, FFS! What's the point giving people hype n killed it? Same scenario as Gwen from expedition, at first able to get HH, afterwards doesn't even drop one. I'm so pissed with this kind of crap, if u don't want the player to have hope, just delete the fucking game! Resign your job and don't even tainted this holy grail game on us
Last edited by vortex226 on Oct 22, 2021, 2:44:36 AM
Uber uber uber ...

Maybe nice content to stream and make builds that can do that content - but again bad content to keep an average player like me hyped or happy. Not worth a supporterpack again it seems .. we will see.

More items behind content for the top and 24/7 players or ppl that get shuttled through that content is not aspirational - that´s what cleared my friendslist over the last leagues and 2-3 years.
The last daggers were the 32 watchstones and the atlas middle passives for many of them. If a game starts to feel like or it is work - ppl stop playing.
Why did we have to level the trainers every league .. why do we have to get to t16 in every league, why to find the crafts? Streamers will be there on day 2 and more and more of the rest will not get there at all ...
And why should they play a league where they will not see the new bosses or unique items on the ground but only in a tradescreen?
Who needs wave 21 to 30 on something that you will play like 2 times in a league because you do not get 130 out of 300 but 2 out of 300 drops needed on a map if you do not juice / can run t16 with matching watchstones etc. or just do run the wrong map where the distance is just bad for more drops?

Why is the basedroprate for allmost everything in poe that low for the many and that insanely high for the few running maxxed juiced maps ? There are far to many options to drive the drops into the sky - and too few drops as base for ppl who do not.
If ppl have to play hundreds of hours to maybe see the new bosses for 2 or 5 times in an expansion and only get there if they follow the only path leading there (after they read how to find that path) only to get wiped there by a bad mechanic or design choice?
Like playing the old game of senso - but with a bad implementation to only make it visible at the small edge and not the whole area? So you get killed by it and get no loot? That is aspirational ...?

How many of the poe-players get to elevated mods or get maven orbs by themself .. how many get all atlas passives ? How many have killed sirus 8 or maven solo?

How many see all the new content in the same league it gets added ?
If you can´t see the new stuff or only a tiny fraction of it in the league it adds it, you can just ignore all leagues and play standart and try to get enough power on a permanent char to battle all that gets to the coregame or more likely just quit poe.

Most ppl do not want aspirational content they can not get to .. they want their currency per hour factory running fast or something to roflstomp with a HH-build. Only very few seek real challenges.

And for those few:
design a boss without loot or exp .. make it spawnable in the mapdevice with a simple cheap item (like buyable with a wisdom scroll from vendors),put a kind of 10 digit switch on the screen as you start it, where ppl can choose the difficulty (from 1 to 1.000.000.000) and let them battle who is boss on a ladder for this fight with difficulty-setting and time.

so much text .. tldr it ;)
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
GGG made some easy content: community cries

GGG made some hard content: community cries

I guess after "hard mode" the playerbase demands a "casual mode" where every item drops as a fully crafted and linked elevated rare, the atlas is just a single region and you can open a portal to any bossfight with just a click, no need for map fragments.

(I shouldn't feed the trolls but ya now)
dope as fuck
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:
For me Tainted orbs are a mistake. The word "corrupted" will lose meaning. A corrupted item with some good implicit it's always been some sort of end game items really hard to acquire or craft.

It would be the same to remove vaal orb from the game and add a new way to add implicit. Really seems a lazy way to create some Hype.

+1

I already said it in other threads. This shit is hilarious....soon corruption won't mean anything.

But here is the bigger picture:

3.17 - new type of corruption called damnation. damned items gain a damnation mod and can't be modified further.

3.18 - new currency: various damnation orbs to modify damned items.

3.19 - new type of corruption called malediction. maledicted items gain a malediction mod and can't be modified further.

3.20 - new currency: various malediction orbs to modify maledicted items.......

see where I'm going with this? It's money making and not making a good game (anymore). After all they might/will sell us tabs for all that new currency.

Another joke: GGG aknowledged that there is too much clutter and too much to pick up...and for years they are adding more and more.

No, I'm not a hater, I still think it's the best arpg ever made. I just disagree with some decisions. I'm happy if other people love it, good on ya mate.

i do not see your problem if you dont like play something else (are you eating every meal what your mom make it?)
i do like very where this game going but for people who dosent, go play some mobile game
"
dragomirrr wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:
For me Tainted orbs are a mistake. The word "corrupted" will lose meaning. A corrupted item with some good implicit it's always been some sort of end game items really hard to acquire or craft.

It would be the same to remove vaal orb from the game and add a new way to add implicit. Really seems a lazy way to create some Hype.

+1

I already said it in other threads. This shit is hilarious....soon corruption won't mean anything.

But here is the bigger picture:

3.17 - new type of corruption called damnation. damned items gain a damnation mod and can't be modified further.

3.18 - new currency: various damnation orbs to modify damned items.

3.19 - new type of corruption called malediction. maledicted items gain a malediction mod and can't be modified further.

3.20 - new currency: various malediction orbs to modify maledicted items.......

see where I'm going with this? It's money making and not making a good game (anymore). After all they might/will sell us tabs for all that new currency.

Another joke: GGG aknowledged that there is too much clutter and too much to pick up...and for years they are adding more and more.

No, I'm not a hater, I still think it's the best arpg ever made. I just disagree with some decisions. I'm happy if other people love it, good on ya mate.

i do not see your problem if you dont like play something else (are you eating every meal what your mom make it?)
i do like very where this game going but for people who dosent, go play some mobile game

you obviously didn't read everything I wrote....I put it in bold to suite your special needs.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Oct 22, 2021, 9:04:15 AM
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
GGG made some easy content: community cries

GGG made some hard content: community cries

I guess after "hard mode" the playerbase demands a "casual mode" where every item drops as a fully crafted and linked elevated rare, the atlas is just a single region and you can open a portal to any bossfight with just a click, no need for map fragments.

(I shouldn't feed the trolls but ya now)

Hell I'd be happy if they stop nerfing the shit I actually want to use.

Stronk Zombies? They upped the scale from 350 a zombie to 500.

Auras/Curse centered build? Dear god, the nut punching only stops long enough to make the next punch hurt.

Brands? Shit wasn't even meta when they launched that gem class in DELVE.
Finally saw some use with archmage storm brands, then got nerfed because god forbid that gem class is at least unrestricted to the same level minions have been since day one.

I've gotten tired of FINALLY seeing something halfway interesting, specing into it only to find out either the math doesn't actually pan out the way I think it does, or it gets nerfed.

Tired of pointless rat races where all the effort goes to shit because the devs have completely arbitrary standards on how well certain playstyles are ALLOWED to function (if at all).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info