Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

Can't say I'm a fan of the tainted exalt. The socket ones I can tolerate as a kind of stop-gap solution until PoE 2, where sockets aren't even meant to be on gear to begin with. But exalts now as well? Geez! You guys invented the concept of corrupting items and thus rendering them unchangeable after, and now you're just subverting it. What does corruption even mean now, if it's not final?! This is just repeat currency that needlessly bloats an already bloated orb system.
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 19, 2021, 4:52:26 PM
[Removed by Support]

Path of Exile has the best orb / currency system ever in games.

I also think the new Orb is great, there can never be enough loot in a looter.

and the ingenious thing about PoE, it's not just for trading, you can use it to tinker with awesome stuff.

Thanks GGG for the best game ever.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 19, 2021, 5:31:02 PM
Whoooaaaaaaat!!!? The power to change the mods on a corrupted item with a currency orb is pretty big. It already makes me think of a few stash tabs of stuff I would like to experiment with and see the outcomes.

Interesting choice to go with after being used to a bad corrupted item being bricked forever.
Those "unpredictable" jeweler's and fusings are more predictable than the regular ones lol.

I wonder what's "unpredictable" about the chromes. Do they ignore attribute requirements?
Interesting wording in the new tainted currency.

But about tainted exalts... please, don't.
The Zana mods look great. That shield looks so sweet, but how rare is it? This should be a great league.
"
ekaye wrote:
Those "unpredictable" jeweler's and fusings are more predictable than the regular ones lol.

I wonder what's "unpredictable" about the chromes. Do they ignore attribute requirements?

It's unpredictable whether they add or remove.

Here's hoping the odds are 50/50. (they can't be better than 50/50, can they?)

If it's 50/50, the average cost of getting a 6S/6L corrupted item is around 62 each Tainted Jewelers and Tainted Fusings.

Which is *mega* cheap compared to regular ones.

However, it *is* still chance, and could easily cost 1000's without hitting.

OTOH, it could also be weighted very differently, and then these numbers are meaningless.
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 19, 2021, 9:34:14 PM
Unless these various orbs are common, they are pretty ho hum. finding 5 of them isn't very interesting, but if I find 25 or more than I can see that they will be fun.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
So with tainted exalt we can have a corrupted rare item with no mods?
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 19, 2021, 10:36:20 PM
new unique amulet "stranglagasp"(fully anointed, corrupted to rare item) and tainted exalted orb interaction.

need some clarifition, thx.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info