Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

"
QQPQ wrote:
The real question is, if a Tainted Chaos Orb removes all my mods, is the amulet (sorry, item, lol) still rare? Can I try again?

If this makes the item white, and there's no Tainted Alchemy Orb, then that's rough.

Still amusing, but not great.

If it becomes zero mod rare... this item is great.

I'd presume zero mod rare from the description, but let's wait and see...
For me Tainted orbs are a mistake. The word "corrupted" will lose meaning. A corrupted item with some good implicit it's always been some sort of end game items really hard to acquire or craft.

It would be the same to remove vaal orb from the game and add a new way to add implicit. Really seems a lazy way to create some Hype.

Last edited by ThoryX on Oct 21, 2021, 6:47:16 AM
Are we gonna have to buy a new tab for all those new orbs or just going to be updated the actual one?
Digging the weapon skin. It's too bad I likely won't have enough time to progress that far through the achievements.

"
andrecito wrote:
Are we gonna have to buy a new tab for all those new orbs or just going to be updated the actual one?
Should go in the existing one.
Last edited by Aldonés on Oct 21, 2021, 4:53:39 PM
I'm sorry to say I liked the first version of the Weapon Skin better.

Can we get both?
weapon effect looks better now. ty!
I appreciate the effort, but I also like the previous weapon skin much more.

Often enough I want a weapon skin and not a weapon effect, the visuals are overly cluttered as it is.
I'd rather have the choice to pick a weapon effect (and got dozens to chose from or even buy if I like) if I feel the need for it. I was pretty happy with the first version.

Forced additional effects never feel good as recent feedback has shown this in abundance (fire carrots etc.). I bet the invisible effect is the most bought skill effect (it's the highest count of my purchases at least).

Anyway, thx for the rewards and the effort.
No more currecies, please.
Nothing to say, it is not trash to trash, but treasure to trash.
"Added 6 new Unique Items."is a joke and it was "hotfixed" into "Added 7 new Unique Items."
A trash to treasure should at least worth a close to 10ex item, but after league-limit junk added into the core pool, it became useless. Seems this league cannot save it, it is a sad story.

You can always trust how disgusting ggg is.
"
ThoryX wrote:
For me Tainted orbs are a mistake. The word "corrupted" will lose meaning. A corrupted item with some good implicit it's always been some sort of end game items really hard to acquire or craft.

It would be the same to remove vaal orb from the game and add a new way to add implicit. Really seems a lazy way to create some Hype.

+1

I already said it in other threads. This shit is hilarious....soon corruption won't mean anything.

But here is the bigger picture:

3.17 - new type of corruption called damnation. damned items gain a damnation mod and can't be modified further.

3.18 - new currency: various damnation orbs to modify damned items.

3.19 - new type of corruption called malediction. maledicted items gain a malediction mod and can't be modified further.

3.20 - new currency: various malediction orbs to modify maledicted items.......

see where I'm going with this? It's money making and not making a good game (anymore). After all they might/will sell us tabs for all that new currency.

Another joke: GGG aknowledged that there is too much clutter and too much to pick up...and for years they are adding more and more.

No, I'm not a hater, I still think it's the best arpg ever made. I just disagree with some decisions. I'm happy if other people love it, good on ya mate.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info