The Goodbye Thread

"
AT2105 wrote:
The good question is, how many of these players leaving will EVER come back? I don't think 3.16 will be any better.

Given that the loot is also cut at 3.16, a lot of people won't come back. He won't get it back the way it was, all we have now is a broken game.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
I will not back if 3.16 is same or even more nerf as 3.15, I tried diablo 2 resurrect these days, pretty good, will play it after 9.24, maybe buy other copy for my NS and XBOX.
Uninstalled the game, gave it a try; [Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Aug 15, 2021, 10:29:24 AM
This isn't really a game for me anymore. It's more a job or a chore. I'll just stick to standard for a year and could even clean up my stash tabs. But hard to find time, and when I do log in I feel like I'm going to a job I hate. Maybe pick up excitement when 2.0 comes out.

Is playing in standard only qualify for this thread?
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
I've been trying to hang on & play Standard, maybe resurrect some old builds--but I've gone through 3 Duelist, 3 Templar & 1 Ranger build & all I keep finding is that something about each one is horribly broken/unfixable.

I'm not ready to give up yet, but it doesn't look good. I can always play Cyclone with a -15 mana socketed body armour.

Whatever GGG was going for with this league (slow players down, make the game harder) instead they have just sucked away every bit of fun & left all of us scrounging for something else to play. It was already hard enough to follow build guides (casual player) with all of the power creep, but if it isn't going to be fun anymore then what's the point??
"
spokipo wrote:
"
AT2105 wrote:
The good question is, how many of these players leaving will EVER come back? I don't think 3.16 will be any better.

Given that the loot is also cut at 3.16, a lot of people won't come back. He won't get it back the way it was, all we have now is a broken game.

Their new "Vision" for the game is so misplaced, just like blizzard's Diablo Immortal, but you guys have phones right, you are ALL going to play this!

GGG, but you guys like to suffer and have a pain while playing right, not fun and chill, while not working your REAL job....You all want to play this!

GGG Wake UP, there is a lot of casual players also wanting to have a good time playing the game, the players are not all 14+ hours a day streamers with infinite time.. It's not our JOB, it should be fun for our free time, why is that so hard to understand....

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
So I browse PoE official forum and I was reading the Goodbye topic. Some feel really broken and sad cause they lost their builds due to 3:15. Some lost one build, some two, some three (And I'm one of them). Most of them are probably PoE casuals (and in this game it still means a lot imo). Most of them are probably playing mostly Standard they got this or that build on high level and they feel very accustomed with their build, or few builds. I'm pretty sure that some of them are experimenting, trying to do some builds on their own, without guides. 3:15 did so many harm to so many players. Imo it kills not only some builds, it kills builds that still could be born in the future. What hit me the most is the players reaction for sucha comments (red some on PoE official and Steam). There is no single post which is saying: "dude I'm feel so sorry for you, you lost your build, if that is the cause, this patch really sucks, bro". So, I dunno...

Like nobody gives a sh!t about most important thing in RPG and ARPG, like your character, developing it, become intimate with it, having fun with it. Sure, in PoE you go many builds, which means that sometimes you don't have your favorite build, or the one you love the most. But I'm pretty sure all here have some favorite builds, but whatever. Funny how many hate and spite is thrown at "the standardists". And the only reason is they are saying that they lost their builds. Yeah, the character, the most important thing in any RPG game. So people who love this game and still want to play it are saying they lost something dear, lost desire to play and in return some spit at their faces.

Yeah, lost my build also, but what the hell. It doesn't matter that I met some new friends in PoE, spent 400+ hours with it, reached 91 lvl, and still wanted to play, grinding through problems I've encountered playing sucha "bad build". That was my PoE, the way I wanted to play it.

So it looks like 3:15 is one sided patch. For some the game is still too easy, and I'm sure they meticulously follow the build guides, because they always wanted to write that is game is too easy and finally they can do it! For others, which maybe have a little different aproach to PoE, the game was basically killed, but maybe that was all about...

PS. I'm playing PoE since Breach League, very casually, sometimes with long breaks, but I always coming back, had only few characters. This time I have no desire to come back, cause I have nothing to go back to.
Finally i’m done. I am sick of to getting one shot with %75 block chance. (Sst build) I made 4 builds in this season but there is no fun. I am winter orb fan but they nerfed 5 season ago and if you don’t have a 5-6 mirror, you can not do anything. Only one ring is 300 exalted orb now.

No reward for meta fights.
Low fps and client crash bugs. Specially Cassia bug. When i click to tower for upgrade, client is crashing.
Stupid maven design and etc…
Last edited by MuZuR on Aug 17, 2021, 1:20:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info