The Goodbye Thread

Say byebye and have 9/40.....and i am still 4/40....

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
MajorThor wrote:
Haven't played/supported in over a year now and I feel tons better for it. The game became Path of Chores with all the micromanaging of migrated League content. Looking at the backlash from the streamer privilege of Ultimatums release and now how they completely broke support gems and mana multipliers it's clear that GGGs development team went batshit insane.

Yes, In my previous post I used the term "Job" and as I stated I don't need a second job, I already have a real job.

Path of CHORES, that's quite saying also ;-)

"
wolfyx wrote:
this is what happens when developers have their head stuck far up their *winkwink* It's sad that they decide to kill the game after nearly 10 years.

Well they have become just as arrogant and out of touch with player base as Blizzard, im getting flash back for Blizzard Diablo Immortal launch at Blizzcon, a F... disaster and total missed the mark.
"
wolfyx wrote:
this is what happens when developers have their head stuck far up their *winkwink* It's sad that they decide to kill the game after nearly 10 years.
No no no. They are trying to SAVE the game from whoever it was that cursed them to follow this path of utter unhappiness. They are HEROS!. So they got a little poop on their heads, and let it fester for years. @%IT happens lol. They have now washed it clean!

Your savior has emerged! Buy something in reverence.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
wolfyx wrote:
No no no. They are trying to SAVE the game from whoever it was that cursed them to follow this path of utter unhappiness. They are HEROS!. So they got a little poop on their heads, and let it fester for years. @%IT happens lol. They have now washed it clean!

Your savior has emerged! Buy something in reverence.

They spent a few years to inflat the dps (at least since 3.0, not counting the effect of ascendency)

A hard brake and then crash the car?

It seems it may better make POE 1 and POE 2 two games, only mtx is transferable but end game and item are not.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 4, 2021, 2:31:12 PM
"
It seems it may better make POE 1 and POE 2 two games, only mtx is transferable but end game and item are not.
This didn't happen because the team only assumed they were making new acts and preparing major updates, they didn't actually decide it was PoE 2 until they wanted to show it at Exilecon.
Then the game may be dead (or just like RiazQT said, old player all gone and they can sell POE 2 as entirely new game)

The communication is really poor in recent years BTW

Playing since Talisman, the League Start mood is simply amazing, but it was really short for me, I don't know, after the act10 when I open the Atlas for the 1st time I started to think about the amount of time that I will put in the game to make my favorite build work (huge IF here), and just decided that's not worthy, I didn't open POE again since the launch; Diversity? what's wrong with someone playing the same build league after league, becoming specialized in that mechanic? The nerfs didn't stopped me at all, but to me they are killing the fun of the game... instead of bringing diversity with new skills and content (+ engagement + mtx + profit), something that will make me try that "new thing", but no, it was just about "removed and reduced"...this game is/was amazing and until this league it definitely worth my time;

GL everyone!
"
neohongkong wrote:
Then the game may be dead (or just like RiazQT said, old player all gone and they can sell POE 2 as entirely new game)

Heh IRL it is mostly cheaper to raze a building than to renovate it.

Anybody else who is connecting the dots.
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
"
"
neohongkong wrote:

Heh IRL it is mostly cheaper to raze a building than to renovate it.

Anybody else who is connecting the dots.
That may be true, but it gets real expensive if you raze a building with people still living in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info