Every diamond supporter link their completed item here :)

I donated 1000, im not afraid to announce it. this is a free to play game and i find they did a fine job. thanks :)
Last edited by PremiumNoob on May 11, 2012, 12:51:10 PM
Tell me what you think and please post yours :)
I donated 1000, im not afraid to announce it. this is a free to play game and i find they did a fine job. thanks :)
Last edited by PremiumNoob on May 11, 2012, 12:52:10 PM
How many diamond supporters are there?
"
timdorr wrote:
How many diamond supporters are there?

last that i counted was 15
but that was like 1 and a half months ago
Last edited by PremiumNoob on May 11, 2012, 1:03:59 PM
"
PremiumNoob wrote:
With it having an "always hit" mod, I would like it to be a mace so I can use it for my pure str marauder build... But thats just the OCD min/max inside of me not wanting to get any dex whats so ever if I have a "always hit" mod :)

Also really like move speed on full life, will make just cursing around faster between fights.
Last edited by Lionguild on May 11, 2012, 1:10:19 PM
"
Lionguild wrote:
"
PremiumNoob wrote:
With it having an "always hit" mod, I would like it to be a mace so I can use it for my pure str marauder build... But thats just the OCD min/max inside of me not wanting to get any dex whats so ever if I have a "always hit" mod :)

Also really like move speed on full life, will make just cursing around faster between fights.

well is it pure str... like 30 dex to use this weapon ( its ment for level 20-30 well thats where it drops )
I still haven't gotten any information back from GGG about my item, but its not a big deal. I do hope whoever is going through the item has seen the thread I made for it, prob should email them again to make sure its brought to attention.
Great weapon and verse. Thanks for supporting the game as well.
Reminds me I still need to think of a Verse, Something along the lines of:

Drudging through the darkness (Needs to be polished, forward to the ever brighter horizons. We Rise.

Prob could be longer but that'd be the idea behind my shield.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/29734/highlight/

I know Charan has a pretty wicked unique, but I'll leave it to him to post it case he doesn't want to share quite yet =)
wish I had the kind of spare cash to do something like this. but currently its like 1/3 of my life savings :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info