Additional Information About Patch 3.14.1d

and the consoles? have been forgotten?
logged in prior to patch, all was okay. tried to log in after patch, gear loading scree froze. tried again this am, got a 2nd patch, gear screen still frozen...what can I do? still hoping for a 3rd patch to correct things.
Clear Cache wipes everything both DX11 and Vulkan. Such great option. Ty GGG. So far great patch
the perfomance of the game is horrible ... crashing so often its not funny anymore........
Well at least they made inscribed ultimatums even more risky... there is 10% chance you die and 90% you crash. great patch guys
So many haters here.
Ty TencentGGG for good work. We love ya <3 :*

Su shut up haters and lets go buy new MTX wings and fluffy dog only for 100 bucks <3
Whatever you did the game runs worse than ever. I have a non stop FPS degradation burst every second. from 60- below 30 and back up every single second. It's a non stop stuttering motion while playing. This thing used to run on a potato, now my Ryzen 5 3600X 32mb ram GTX 1660 Super is barely hanging on for dear life to play it.
No performance improvement, slight improvement to texture loading. Still crashing once every hour or two, often during ritual, losing all rewards. When will you stop making league content that punishes you for crashing when your game is so unstable?
Dear GGG i can't do deliriums and ultimatums as a bane player, the issue is that i blow up the enemy and then they respawn.. the respawning makes my game lose allot of fps and texture issues.

P.S This league is the worst i have played so far in terms of technical issues and because of that I'm out..
so where trialmaster buff spawn rate?? um?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info