Additional Information About Patch 3.14.1d

game feels lik having vulkan on. but i dont. and i fkn hate it, k game problms aside. i hate this game. like seirusly. need to roll nemesis sextant to have rewards. wtf you thinking gg ?????

and then ex slam to close your eyes ? wtf is this ? where ex drops ? like seirusly where are those exalt drops ? im sick of bufffing maps finnaly to get some alternations and chroms.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 22, 2021, 10:29:22 AM
[Removed by Support] I just tested new patch.

FPS dropped from stable 60fps to around 15-24... wtf?
Last edited by JC_GGG on May 22, 2021, 11:00:19 AM
havent been able to use vulkan since last major update.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
thanks for the heads up. crashed three times in the same map just now, and every time I logout almost
"
blaculahax wrote:
thanks for the heads up. crashed three times in the same map just now, and every time I logout almost

nevermind. still crashing with DX11. tried clearing cache but same
Lmao the OP sounds like something you'd read in a closed beta forum
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Thanks for communicating the issues openly. We appreciate it.
Hope these issues are more easily fixed and we can put an end to this negativity around performance!
"Dear player, restart your PC"

Is that a threat?

Because I didn't cause the 2 blue screens of death to my rig GGG.
Restarted my rig alright... because you game literally crashed my system.
Just like your game used 100% cpu and memory when you introduced the mouse cusor patch... for some reason

updated my drivers... but no not even doing anything, I enter a map and my whole system shuts down.

Running, a 1070ti, 16gbddr3 ram, an i7 cpu. win 7 pro
using vulkan renderer because dx11 is laggy AF

WTF is this shit GGG my game ran perfectly before your shitty patch, typically at 30-55fps with reasonably high texture details where it counts in most areas and with latency at 15-20ms never going beyond 80ms.

I literally can't play your game now without blue screen, even after hard reset even after updating drivers and such.

Between that and your stupid "trialmaster should be RNG" decision and all the other crap we've had to deal with this league.

For context I have 5k hours in your game, I'm not a casual player by any metric, been playing loads of hours for the last month and I've fought trialmaster 4 times, every time dropping the same bloody helmet, being fully aware many players haven't even had the chance to fight him yet

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
Not sure if this is helpful or not but anyway.

After the latest patch I have noticed the GPU memory usage now goes up much higher (expected) and performance is much better however, after playing for a little while the GPU memory usage maxes out and the performance drops again.

It seems the logic to start clearing this memory is not working as intended. Closing and re-opening POE fixes the issue for another few hours.

Side note, if I have the "Shader Cache" option enabled in the Nvidia control panel it will fill memory much quicker and provide worse performance.

CPU:
R9 3900x
GPU:
RTX2070 Super
SSD:
M.2 NVME

Can I maybe suggest a slider? let players experiment with how aggressive the texture streaming is so they can tune it to their own system. We do this with detail levels already so it would make sense and give many of us the option to find a good balance on our own.

Thank you for working on a fix for this issue.
Enough of this sh1t see ur guys in 3.15

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info