Additional Information About Patch 3.14.1d

"
SuperDrop wrote:
Dear players. restart your pc. sloves most problems.-

This is actually something that works for me a lot. I have suspicion about some random fuckery in memory management in Windows10 that causes most of my crashes. Usually simple restart helps.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
hope this will fix freezing crashing, and specially when we start a ultimatum fight, I died a lot, freezes and lagging a lot, it was OK before the last big update.
Can u just release 1 patch that improves the league, and stop with the "bug fixes", it just proves u re not doing anything for this league, as if u dont care
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Can u just release 1 patch that improves the league, and stop with the "bug fixes", it just proves u re not doing anything for this league, as if u dont care

Man, GGG's car is on fire and they are trying to put out the fire and you are asking them to polish and shine the trunk while they are at it.
they can't put out the fire either LUL
Whatever you did, it made it way worse for me. I'm farming Rituals, and i can barely see the rewards. The defer / reroll button don't load, even after waiting 10 seconds. If i'm in my hideout and open my currency stash tab, it's literally as if i'd forgotten to put on my glasses. Even after 5 minutes, relog, change of scenery - doesn't improve. If i open a stacked deck (texture loaded) and put the Div Card in my inventory, the div card texture is just blurry.

When i'm in a map, i see those square marks over the mobs, signaling that i cursed them. But instead of the curse symbol, it's like that Betrayal Safehouse background, without loading the signal. Worst thing - before that patch, it took like 30 seconds, then it was ok'ish. Now, it's like that the whole map and doesn't change.
first boot up since patch, everything was the usual graphics-wise, went straight into a Grand Heist, only to find out that for some reason, links between sockets weren't showing on ANY gear. This persisted for at least ten minutes (time enough to finish the first wing, drop of the inv full of loot to my stash, go do the second wing, drop all that loot of into stash, and switch to hideout. still no links showing. )

After restarting the game, the graphics did their usual slow load in, and links turned up somewhere around the ten seconds mark.
Last edited by magpye on May 21, 2021, 11:27:28 AM
It looks like a couple of years back they squeezed all they could out of this engine, and now they`re just hopelessly rolling the dice back and forth.
Last edited by Isterzal on May 21, 2021, 11:30:18 AM
I really hoped the announced Patch would fix the extreme low fps since the last patch, but it DIDN´T
I tried different settings and ultimatums are still a mess and not fun anymore.

Before 3.14.c Patch i had no Problems and could play a whole day, maybe crashing twice but, that was ok for me.

Now its unplayable >.<

Sidenote: The Game itself looks a bit smoother with that patch, but i want to fight stuff, not stay in my hideout.

After the patch, rare crashes began, but the worst thing is sometimes the video card driver crashed right during the game.
Drivers: Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.5.2
Video card: Radeon RX 580 Series
I play with default settings, but with a volcano render.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info