Additional Information About Patch 3.14.1d

At least it still crashes after alt-tabbing.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on May 21, 2021, 9:00:11 AM
Thanks everyone for alpha testing so I can have fun in 3.15.
Perception is reality.
Hmmmmm, nice
Much better performance for me. (Vulkan)
my setup

I5 6600k oc:d to 4,350ghz
16gb ram
worst patch for me this league or maybe ever since starting this game. and ive had to play this game with sounds disabled from config file or that 1 time where i had to reinstall game on steam to make it crash less only to install standalone launcher again later lol.

anyways alt + tab = crash, start game = insta freeze, new instances = freeze, load a map = 1 fps for 5 sec, ultimatums = freeze and poof, go back to hideout = 3 fps. ive tried all the possible fixes i used to do. disbling sounds, reinstalling, clearing poe cache manually, every setting from max to mid to low, tried vulkan and direct x, every driver is uptodate aswell. everything is a mess for me right now.
I am getting way worse FPS in the new patch, FPS drops in HO and all content drops my FPS to a couple of FPS.

My performance was good before patch

Using
DirectX11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Update:
Lowered the texture quality att ran some maps and it is now fine.
Last edited by MagEl84 on May 21, 2021, 4:53:29 AM
"
Varaldus wrote:
I have a GTX 3090, i7 10700k, 32gb of 3600 ram and poe installed on an SSD. I was routinely at 144 FPS before this update. It now does not exceed 60fps and is incredibly choppy. These are my settings currently. When tabbed onto a different window, FPS increases to 144 and animations on screen look smooth, but as soon as focus is put back on game, FPS says 60 but is extremely choppy, more like 20-30fps feeling. EDIT(Full restart of PC solved issues) *EDIT 2* Everytime I portal out I crash.

Mode - Windowed Full Screen
Resolution 2560x1440
Renderer - DirectX11
VSync - Enabled
Foreground FPS cap - not enabled
Background FPS cap - not enabled.
Antialiasing quality - High
Lighting - Shadows (Default)
Shadow Quality - Ultra
Sun Shadow Quality - Low
Number of Lights - HIgh
Bloom - 25%
Depth of Field - Disabled
Incursion/Ultimatum Effect - Enabled
Water Detail Level - High
Texture Quality - High
Texture Filtering - 16x Anisotropic Filtering
Dynamic Culling - Diabled
Dynamic Resolution - Disabled
Target Framerate - 30 but is disabled
Engine Multithreading - enabled

If you need any addtional info let me know.

disable vsync, check monitor refresh rate
POG let's go!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
I didn't get kicked out of the game for a month or even more, after updating for a couple of hours of the game, the game closed itself 3 times already. Well, I knew that something would be broken.
I often quit the game, but before the patch everything was fine, and now I often throw it away. Maybe it's better to roll back? considering that it did not affect performance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info