Additional Information About Patch 3.14.1d

Please don't put this patch on console. We already have to play with less than 1fps. Yes, not even a single frame per second on console.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
At least it still crashes after alt-tabbing.

What are you doing in the game when you Alt-Tab? For me it only crashes if I'm looking at the mnu showing how all the syndicate members are arranged (Fullscreen exclusive).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 24, 2021, 2:32:29 AM
Game is not possible to play anymore.

As soon as GPU VRAM fills up game crashes to windows.

Before the lastest 2 patches all was fine,could play for days.

Now only a few hours then game crash.

Amd cpu 3800x 2x 56vega gpu.

Btw don`t matter if i run Vulcan or dx11 same thing happends.

Same if i put all graphic to low settings,as soon as vram if filled up game crashes.
Didn't help one iota. Still a complete lagfest when I enter a new map or attempt an ultimatum.
sooo i switched to cpu, and it fixed almost that lag after that graphics bla bla bla. wich before that worked fine.

but still having lag on non-deli orbed maps

so whatever you did with physix prossesor, ggg you are going to have bad time nearfuture.

why would we even needed texture streaming. geez

fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on May 25, 2021, 2:44:38 AM
Just wanted to report a serious drop in performance since this patch.

Texture streaming actually did a lot to help my hardware cope with the demands of this game. I could run pretty high settings and still have a smooth experience. My hardware is on the lower end of the spectrum and the recent patch made me lose an ultimatum due to sheer lag. Just a frozen screen and a failed text when the totem was destroyed. It basically forced me to go in to my settings for the first time in months and drop all my settings down to be able to play.

I know this isn't as bad as some other unlucky players but wanted to voice my concerns.

Texture streaming in its previous iteration while very annoying for players with top tier hardware did solve the performance issues for lower performance machines.

If this is at all possible I do think a slider, similar to bloom, could be a serious performance upgrade. When the culling of textures was very aggresive in the previous patch my hardware had a much better time and some blurry textures was a small price to pay for smooth gameplay. If a players hardware can handle more textures being saved they can be more conservative with the culling while still allowing low end hardware to have more aggresive culling that allows fro smoother gameplay.

Please, please, please! Fix the mac client as reported on:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3126036
"
a_z0_9 wrote:

lulz. "get in!"
Eat your vegetables.
Hey guys, I've been having huge fps drops since this patch as well... game ran smoothly before!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info