Additional Information About Patch 3.14.1d

Earlier today we released Patch 3.14.1d which introduced a 'Clear Cache' button. We want to provide extra information about how this is best used along with an early report on the results of the patch.

The 'Clear Cache' button will clear out several temporary storage locations that Path of Exile uses for things like downloaded images and graphics shaders. After clearing cached shaders your client performance will be temporarily degraded while the client regenerates the shaders it needs. For this reason we recommend only using 'Clear Cache' as a last resort when troubleshooting a crash or other graphical problem, or if the size of the caches has become a problem.

We are monitoring the results of this patch closely and while it seems to have been effective in addressing the issues related to memory utilisation, there is currently a crash some players are experiencing when returning to their hideouts. We are investigating this and will work to fix it as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing any new crashes outside of this action and you're using Vulkan, please try switching to 'Medium' texture quality. If you're still crashing after that, we recommend switching to DX11 in your options.

If you are experiencing any other new performance related issues after this patch, please let us know which settings you're using and the nature of what's happening and we'll investigate this.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Dear players. restart your pc. sloves most problems.-
fk archnemesis.
My body is ready...
Pog ?
ебат это мне да ?
after pressing clear cache, no longer able to use different language in chat area.
waiting for complainers already spot reserved
Cassia supremacy
wtf
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
AND this BUTTON make the work of my post here or more ? Give me Royalties lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ndu4t7/poe_crash_with_a_1080ti_and_i77700k_at_800x600/
Not sure if it is related, but first time I start poe it runs as slow as shit. Restart & all good. SO I now just start, exit re-start everytime.

Probably just me & I can live with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info