[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

Out of curiosity in your POB it says to run blood and sand. why?
"
Exentrius wrote:
Out of curiosity in your POB it says to run blood and sand. why?

Doesn't really matter if you run blood and sand or some banner or anything.

We want to reserve life, since ivory tower gives ES per reserved life. Due to "life reservation efficiency" mastery we end up with 16% unreserved life, which in turns affect our ES. Hence I added a 10% reservation with arrogance to get to 2% reservation to get more ES :).

Long story short: to give us some energy shield.

Other options are war banner, dread banner, defiance banner (someone suggested that defiance is the one that actually gives something).
controled destruction feels horrible with EO due to it being 80% less crit, resulting in the spell nearly never critting. Is there a good replacement jewel for it?
"
controled destruction feels horrible with EO due to it being 80% less crit, resulting in the spell nearly never critting. Is there a good replacement jewel for it?

From my end game gear the 80% less crit is actually highly desirable, since due to the high attack speed I get EO quite fast (I have crit on wand :) ).

The build benefits more from increased cast speed than from crit, because with EO you want to know crits/second not crits/ hits. Hits are lucky for non-crits so ideally you would want crit(trigger EO) - 4 seconds no crits - crit again(new EO). So having Controlled Destruction benefits you from 2 sides.

Maybe instead of changing control destruction use a diamond flask to boost the crit until you have the proper cast speed ?

As far as gems go, if you really want to get rid of CD you can go with Awakened Lightning Damage (due to the +1 level) / Awakened Lightning Penetration / Lightning Penetration in this order. However this will gimp your damage (PoB shows a 3M dps drop).
Are you going to update CI cluster jewel setup?

Also the accuracy problem anyone else have a 50% chance to hit? I fixed it a bit although wondering if there is a fix.

Edit: my CI pob https://pastebin.com/bWVk45uG

Currently working on a budget trying to get the build going.
Last edited by BearBear0 on Nov 4, 2021, 2:36:57 PM
Hey! Just converted to this build from my traditional league starter. Just got all my gear setup, and was wondering where I should focus on gear upgrades for boss killing?

Another Edit: After some experience playing the build, my damage feels low as well as my survivability. This probably comes down to me not having any physical dmg reduction and no chaos res. As for the damage, I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: POB: https://pastebin.com/5QkqkE1J
Last edited by Juryo on Nov 4, 2021, 7:07:56 PM
What should i do, to stop dying from chaos, have +17 cs res, but it goes through my ES, directly to life which is low... Tell me pls. TY!
Cool skill, but not tenacious on the occultist. No mana death (
"
vnykyta wrote:
What should i do, to stop dying from chaos, have +17 cs res, but it goes through my ES, directly to life which is low... Tell me pls. TY!

You need Ivory Tower armor.

This will make the chaos damage to be taken from MANA instead of life, and the build has a lot of mana.

An alternative is chaos inoculation keystone, but I'm still working on it.
Hello, could you detail ?

This build shouldn't run into any mana problems (and when low you have Lavinga's spirit).

VS Bosses you will start to run out of mana, so Lavinga's Spirit will be used, however with the dps you should be able to do it with 1 bottle.

VS Mobs there shouldn't be any problem since you regain mana when mobs die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info