[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

Hello, I'm in the middle of building this, but confused on what is the purpose of Lightning Conduit? I know it has some interaction with Shock, but there doesn't seem to be a clear explanation on it. TIA
"
Craft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and Veil Orb the Wand. If your veil modifier is the 3rd suffix (meaning once unveild you will have a 6 prefix item) , scour the unveiled modifier from the benchraft and restart this step. Repeat until you hit either "Double Damage" or "Cast Speed" on the unveil. If you hit both, choose Double Damage (since you can re-benchcraft cast speed until perfectly divined).

This part is confusing for me. Does this mean if you have 5 affixes, not counting the unveiled mod, to remove the modifier on the bench before you reveal it?

Also to add, just hit 100 on this build last night and it's one of the most fun builds I've every played, thanks a lot for this guide. Btw, I'm using stormshroud with shock immune boots for 100% elemental ailment immunity and it feels pretty awesome. Missing out on mastermind of discord, but I don't think I can live without the ailment immunity, feels too good.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jan 12, 2023, 12:41:25 PM
"
Vassili666 wrote:
I killed all bosses but I couldnt do uber uber elder with lvl 85 area and also sirus like that but I only did 1 try..

This is I guess my final build here..I will try to craft better wand maybe..This one is good tho so I dont know if I can get better but I will try

https://pastebin.com/CzLPFmd9

Can someone calculate my dps and put configuration optimal for bosses and stuff..Im kinda noob for that :p

What dps you got on tooltip in game..Mine is at 323 k

I personally skipped the ubers on this build (the uber uber ). It's a bit too squishy and all uber pinnacle bosses require a more tanky build than the glass cannon that this build is.

Due to the high dps and long range the build can do 60% delirium maps quite quickly and that's pretty much the apex.

If you aim to farm uber-ubers ... not this build for sure (I say so in the guide as well).
"
Blu3166 wrote:
Hello, I'm in the middle of building this, but confused on what is the purpose of Lightning Conduit? I know it has some interaction with Shock, but there doesn't seem to be a clear explanation on it. TIA

The Lightning Conduit on totem has the purpose to boost your dps.

During boss fights you will always beam the boss with crackling lance at a very high cast rate. Each of the casts will apply ~50% shock.

Lightning conduit on totem can work in tandem because it will always have a shock to remove from the boss.

"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
"
Craft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and Veil Orb the Wand. If your veil modifier is the 3rd suffix (meaning once unveild you will have a 6 prefix item) , scour the unveiled modifier from the benchraft and restart this step. Repeat until you hit either "Double Damage" or "Cast Speed" on the unveil. If you hit both, choose Double Damage (since you can re-benchcraft cast speed until perfectly divined).

This part is confusing for me. Does this mean if you have 5 affixes, not counting the unveiled mod, to remove the modifier on the bench before you reveal it?

Also to add, just hit 100 on this build last night and it's one of the most fun builds I've every played, thanks a lot for this guide. Btw, I'm using stormshroud with shock immune boots for 100% elemental ailment immunity and it feels pretty awesome. Missing out on mastermind of discord, but I don't think I can live without the ailment immunity, feels too good.

First of all thanks for the positive feedback, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the build as much as I did.

Regarding the crafting, the idea is that if you roll bad affixes and you reveal your veiled mod, you won't be able to craft "prefix modifiers cannot be changed" (since the item will have 3 suffixes) and using an annul risks removing a prefix.

Perfect prefixes are the most expensive to get, hence is cheaper to spend 2 divines to re-roll.

For example if you have perfect prefixes and you veil and you hit "+30% to fire resistance" and "2 mana gained when you kill an enemy" .... you really don't what that on your wand :).

Also you want to have an open suffix to benchcraft cast speed or double damage (depending on what you unveil), so 3 suffxies from the veil orb is rarely good (except if you roll t1 cast speed through some virgin sacrifice to RNG God).

I absolutely love your guide! Started this league with the guide and POB of yours:)
By the way, I deal decent damage but survivality is an issue. What needs to be upgraded first? Please click my profile and check my gear:)
What should I level between the acts and the transition? Don't know what to go for in the meantime
Hi All,
I'm playing this build in the last 2 weeks, I'm on level 93. I really enjoy how to clear the map, but there are some weird things. If anybody can help me to find whats the problem, I would say a big thank you:

1. Atziri boss is impossible to do. 1 shot (from you) and you are dead. Due to chaning it is impossible to not hit any of the three out of the four projectile. Reflect dmg. Sometimes even without ANY single shot, not touched anything, moving or so, I'm dead instantly.

2. Time to time energy shield on max, but life goes to zero instantly even with mana is on half. Chaos dmg?! or what could bypass the ES?

3. I don't get the role of Arcane cloak. Is it automatically spelled in this build? Or how you can place totem, sigil, fire the speel and put arcane cloak in teh same time ?! If th AC activated you run out of mana as you wrote, so whats the purpose?!

I'm mising 1 power charge from the tree, and curse elemental weakness from the ring as it is extremly hard to find on the market (-1 for the build)

Here is my build:
https://pastebin.com/ue0XzSp3

Thanks for the help!
Careful when you do expedition encounters. Sometimes excavated monsters can kill any characters who are on low life, even though they are affected by coruscating elixir. I guess it insta-killed you. After realising that, I pay attention when I place explosives. Hope this helps, and stay safe!
"
maky_dolon wrote:
Hi All,
I'm playing this build in the last 2 weeks, I'm on level 93. I really enjoy how to clear the map, but there are some weird things. If anybody can help me to find whats the problem, I would say a big thank you:

1. Atziri boss is impossible to do. 1 shot (from you) and you are dead. Due to chaning it is impossible to not hit any of the three out of the four projectile. Reflect dmg. Sometimes even without ANY single shot, not touched anything, moving or so, I'm dead instantly.

Hi maky_dolon, you can get 100% ele reflect immunity for this purpose. Use the Soul of Yugul in the Pantheon and "60% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken" from an Elemental mastery (personally, I swap out "40% increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" on the left of the tree at Divine Judgement).

"
maky_dolon wrote:

2. Time to time energy shield on max, but life goes to zero instantly even with mana is on half. Chaos dmg?! or what could bypass the ES?

This is most likely due to your amulet. You take Chaos damage (try to get the last 10% chaos res from somewhere) which takes away all your mana and then goes to life and kills you. Then your amulet recoups 6% of the damage taken as mana - now you have some spare mana but still died.

On another note: Your clarity should be linked to Arrogance Support. The only reason we are using clarity is to reserve as much life as possible to increase the amount of ES we get from The Ivory Tower.

And if you need more mana, try to get an enlighten for the one aura which reserves mana. Level 3 works fine for me.

"
maky_dolon wrote:

3. I don't get the role of Arcane cloak. Is it automatically spelled in this build? Or how you can place totem, sigil, fire the speel and put arcane cloak in teh same time ?! If th AC activated you run out of mana as you wrote, so whats the purpose?!

Arcane Cloak is only used to trigger Arcane Surge instantly. On tanky rare mobs I place the rune, press arcane cloak and kill the mob. I only use the totems on bosses or very very tanky rares. For normal map mobs you can just spam cracklance without rune or arcane surge.

You can check my character "Crackultist" in PoB if you need something for reference which worked this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info