[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

"
_Black_Magic_ wrote:
Militant Faith Timeless Jewel are there alternate numbers which can work for the jewel??

Yes, you can use a jewel calculator, google "timeless jewel calculator"

or Path of building, but I find the above easier.
I have 65% chaos res, keep getting smashed now and again, is that an issue?
"
chronicbint wrote:

no you have to dodge more..its squishy build that even with 10k ES I die on bad mods maps since a lot of stuff happens also that pantheon affixes so yea you will die a lot.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
chronicbint wrote:

no you have to dodge more..its squishy build that even with 10k ES I die on bad mods maps since a lot of stuff happens also that pantheon affixes so yea you will die a lot.

Yeah, I just dont see how this build will cope at higher difficulty stuff. :(

Well it is good build..Just its harder game then before I think..Im not sure yet..I had better builds since this one lock you in place to do dmg with sigil of power and stuff..You need to know the boss fights to do it properly .

But overall its good build
But how so that no one play this build on poe ninja..I only see 1 build guy there with lvl 99 :D
"
Vassili666 wrote:
But how so that no one play this build on poe ninja..I only see 1 build guy there with lvl 99 :D

I checked it and he did lv 100, I putted also my build (but im level 94). https://poe.ninja/pob/PHx
This is my first build and I really like it, I felt weak at lv 90 because I was too squishy and with not enough damage.
Honestly I found that some of the items of the final build doesnt exist (the chest) or are just too expansive so for now instead of buying the enlighten (that dont seem so essential) i put Frost shield, Immortal Call and cast when damage taken togheter for survival (they saved me a lot).
Another things that I found useful is Vaal Discipline instead of Vaal Clarity, with the mana potion (maybe bacause I dont have enough cast speed) isnt so essential and the vaal discipline can save me better in the worst moments.
I have 22M damage for now, but you can do every boss and sanctum from 14M.
I hope these suggestions can be usefull for someones, now I'm trying to reach 30M damage for doing uber bosses, but I dont know if is really possible to kill them with this build.
Is there anyone who has already killed them?
Last edited by Seirasya on Jan 6, 2023, 9:43:56 AM
I killed all bosses but I couldnt do uber uber elder with lvl 85 area and also sirus like that but I only did 1 try..

This is I guess my final build here..I will try to craft better wand maybe..This one is good tho so I dont know if I can get better but I will try

https://pastebin.com/CzLPFmd9

Can someone calculate my dps and put configuration optimal for bosses and stuff..Im kinda noob for that :p

What dps you got on tooltip in game..Mine is at 323 k
Last edited by Vassili666 on Jan 6, 2023, 12:05:43 PM
"
Vassili666 wrote:
I killed all bosses but I couldnt do uber uber elder with lvl 85 area and also sirus like that but I only did 1 try..

This is I guess my final build here..I will try to craft better wand maybe..This one is good tho so I dont know if I can get better but I will try

https://pastebin.com/CzLPFmd9

Can someone calculate my dps and put configuration optimal for bosses and stuff..Im kinda noob for that :p

What dps you got on tooltip in game..Mine is at 323 k

Use path of building, says you have 18.8million dps
got a bit better wand now and Im 21 now..but I think I stop there with build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info