[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

"
Legofilius wrote:
The part on the top left of the skill tree with Scintillating Idea and Disorienting Display is not in my skill tree in standard league. Any tips on where to put the points instead?

Those skills are on "Cluster Jewels" that you need to socket in your skill tree for them to appear.

Here's a search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/LBz3DgYfn

You can also go for a cheaper version with "Widespread Destruction" instead of "Disorienting Display"

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/9W4KwDOSK

Is it worth to try and craft Crystal belt with Crusader Exalted orb?

For example to buy normal belt like this :

Item Class: Belts
Rarity: Rare
Golem Strap
Crystal Belt
--------
Quality (Attribute Modifiers): +18% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 79
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+71 to maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
+48 to maximum Energy Shield
+13% to Fire Resistance
+43% to Lightning Resistance
+34% to Chaos Resistance
+48 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------

So that belt have open prefix and then slam Crusader orb?
I never used any orb like that but I wonder if that work and is it worth to gamble?

I see that there are 4 differant crusader prefix I can get so I have 25% chance to hit Increased maximum energy shield.
Is that true and is it worth it to try do it that way?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Last edited by Vassili666 on Dec 25, 2022, 3:29:54 PM
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Is it worth to try and craft Crystal belt with Crusader Exalted orb?

For example to buy normal belt like this :

Golem Strap
Crystal Belt
--------
Quality (Attribute Modifiers): +18% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+71 to maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
+48 to maximum Energy Shield
+13% to Fire Resistance
+43% to Lightning Resistance
+34% to Chaos Resistance
+48 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------

So that belt have open prefix and then slam Crusader orb?
I never used any orb like that but I wonder if that work and is it worth to gamble?

I see that there are 4 differant crusader prefix I can get so I have 25% chance to hit Increased maximum energy shield.
Is that true and is it worth it to try do it that way?

What you described is the usual way to craft those amazing belts, so go for it.
Regarding your chances, from what I know, you can increase them by using "Tempering Catalyst" since the prefix you are aiming for is the increased maximum energy shield (besides, I don't understand how come that belt has attribute catalyst instead of tempering)

However I always tell people to buy if they can afford it.
Crafting can sometimes become a currency sink if you are after specific prefix.
Oh that was just some random example I found while typing this message..I would look for a bit better belt which I wanna try to slam Crusader Orb.

I was just not so sure if this work or not but I do understand that its a gamble..Anyway I just dont understand what you said about Tempering Catalyst? If belt has 20% quality with Tempering Catalyst does that increase chance that last affix item will get is Increased Energy Shield?
Last edited by Vassili666 on Dec 25, 2022, 11:00:22 PM
Gloom Clasp
Crystal Belt
--------
Requirements:
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+77 to maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
+56 to Armour
+50 to maximum Energy Shield
+38% to Cold Resistance
+39% to Lightning Resistance
+13% to Fire and Chaos Resistances (crafted)

I actually just crafted this with essence of hatred.. Hmm should I try slam Crusader orb on it? And if so do I need to use 20 tempering catalyst first or doesnt matter on my chances for inc. energy shield affix .
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Oh that was just some random example I found while typing this message..I would look for a bit better belt which I wanna try to slam Crusader Orb.

I was just not so sure if this work or not but I do understand that its a gamble..Anyway I just dont understand what you said about Tempering Catalyst? If belt has 20% quality with Tempering Catalyst does that increase chance that last affix item will get is Increased Energy Shield?

Tempering Catalyst affects defence modifiers (hence Energy Shield) and it also affects the roll chance to get such modifiers.
I know this is true for fossils, chaos orbs, essences.
Don't know about influenced exalts thou, but it should be the same (besides, you want that 20% defences boost anyways).

[Edit]
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=3&m=crusader&i=|4|&ob=prefix&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=12&bp=y&as=1&hb=0&req={%221703%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:0}}&bld={}&im={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&c=6&cv=20

Path Of Building says that catalysts doesn't influence elderslayers exalt roll. What a sad day to learn something new :(.

If I were you I would pray and slam away :). Hope you get a good roll buddy.
Didnt had much luck even tho it is still upgrade for me and I got dmg increased but sadly no energy shield..Anyway I keep it for now until I try t craft or buy better one :)

Last edited by Vassili666 on Dec 26, 2022, 10:15:19 AM
Hey here is my current build and I was wondering if you can check and help me out a bit with next upgrades.

https://pastebin.com/rWAVFeeQ

I am trying to get maybe clusters now but I need to replace I guess amulet and ring and try to get frenzy charges or maybe better wand?

Maybe even corrupted chest..I am not sure what is best at the moment to replace..I also maybe need to respec a bit with some talents but I still need those chaos resist at the right side of the passive tree.

Anyway I like your guide and its nice build and all in all I clear a lot of content allready with this but I just want more dmg I guess and maybe even survival somehow coz sometime I do die but there is a lot of things going on the screen.
Is there a way to deal with ignite or only if we run aura purity?
Militant Faith Timeless Jewel are there alternate numbers which can work for the jewel??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info