[3.20]⚡ZaPwner's Crackling Lance Occultist⚡48M Pinacle Boss DPS

"
Kyostarlet wrote:
That build will be Delirium Everywhere viable?

Unfortunately, after the big nerf of expedition league it's no longer "any and every delirium viable".

It's still viable for most delirium content, but the wall of the build is more or less "after how many casts can I kill white / blue mobs". If the number is too high mobs will hit you and that's a no-go (you are not a glass cannon but not very far from it).

For decent delirium levels and ok rolls, you can go with t16 maps still. just use your huge range to kill mobs.
"
SpectatorOne wrote:
I was wondering where do I get life leech for Ghost reaver?

I took Ghost Reaver for "Maximum ES recovery per second from leech is doubled". And you have ES leech :).
"
ZaPwner wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
Been debating giving this a try, as it looks a bit confusing on certain bits, but I'll try it. Always wanted a Crackling Lance build to give the skill a proper chance.

Please do, since it's one of the few viable crackling lance builds, and it's also fast and fun. It's confusing because the build itself wasn't updated for 3.16 (it's my fault, didn't got the time for it).

Right now I think this build is still a very viable build, with very fast clear but with some hard walls when it comes to end game content (not bosses, super-juiced-high tier-level 10 scourged-delirium maps).

At the end of the day this builds falls off quite badly if you can't kill mobs in 3-4 lances.

I'm curious enough to give it a try. Other Crackling Lance builds I've seen required you to stand in Orb and just facetank, which didn't seem that fun.

Has the PoB been updated already, or is it still in-the-works?
Last edited by DarkenX on Jan 11, 2022, 3:25:42 PM
whats the interaction between lavianga spirit and forbiden power? if the flask is up, i cant generate power charges, right ?
Hi, I am looking for a caster build (no minions) that you actually press some buttons and you cast some sort of ability / spell and that kills minions (not throwing mines, no caustic arrow or walking around).

From a first glance this build looks pretty cool, however I would like to know the limits, because I mostly want an end game build, or a build that I will go start -> end on 3.17, but with the focus on the endgame.

Can you delve 300-400+ depth? or more?

Can you do max level heists?

T16 maps?

I am asking because I have invested a lot of time and currency on builds that I die so often at T16 I cannot level past 92-93. You know, good clear speed, but glass cannon sort of.
On the other hand, my tank takes a good beating but is slow to dps..

I know I should wait for the 3.17 reveal before I ask, but I couldnt help it :D
How does the discharge links work? I cant seem to activate that skill when mapping.
So was thinking of using this build as a league start for next league. Never played it before and its play style seems to be something I would like. Although I have a couple questions for anyone who has played this build.

I've been working on the build and found that if we switch to elementalist we gain a bunch of damage then you can sacrifice that extra damage and increase the defenses of the build (am not of fan of squishy builds). My questions are;

1. Although elemental overload is no big deal to take (just 1 point) how reliable is it along with procc'ing tailwind and elusive on boots. The build only has 2% crit chance (at least my version of it does). Basically is it worth or should I consider other stats on the boots?

2. How important is cast speed? you can drop faster casting for awakened added lightning damage for about 1mil dps increase but noticed that a lot of things (sigil of power, elemental overload, tailwind and elusive) benefit from the increased cast speed (making them proc more) over raw damage. (Also am considering dropping zealotry for determination)

3. Finally how big is profane bloom. Seems like the only benefit from switching to occultist is to improve clear speed, but is the base clear that bad?
How does it look post 3.17 manifesto? There's no unleash and crackling lance is buffed..
Maybe we can also squeeze some more defensives now?
This looks promising for 3.17, the prices for the gear should be updated tho (aurabots dead but ivory tower became popular for some reason)

Just wanted to talk about getting indigon before crown of the inward eye, it was cheap last league (4c for a good roll) and on pob seems to be about as effective as crown of the inward eye before investing into cluster jewels for mana.
I was wondering about replacing Zealotry with Determination, wouldn't that be worth it?

From what I understand we don't really benefit from the critical strike part of Zealotry and we could always generate consecrated ground via bottled faith (rip exalts..).
Frankly, I do not understand how it amount for about 20% of the dps on PoB..

Still, if we add determination we go from 16600 Max hit taken to 31600, which seems pretty OP, let alone the fact that Arcane Cloak has like 60% uptime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info