The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
Pibadi wrote:
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 23, 2013, 3:10:10 AM
Anyone try selling the feathers with a full set of gear?
"War is not about dying for your country, it's about making the other poor bastard die for his."
-George S. Patton
"If you want an ass kicking so bad, I'll deliver the boot."
"If you can't bedazzel them with brilliance, blind them with bullshit."
-Unknown
Im suspecting that this is some Mortal Kombat level trolling. Albino Rhoa feather = Ermac.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
"
I would estimate the spawn chance of the Rhoa at 1:500 right now. Given the nature of RNG, however, keep in mind that this is a single data point, and should not be taken as the actual rate. It's only a fraction of the amount of data it would take to figure out the true spawn rate.

What's this insanity? Someone who realizes that their own personal experience doesn't mean they can 100% accurately predict the chances of something happening in the game?

You take that logic and reason and get right the fuck off the internet. We don't have room for your kind here. :-P

He already said this is merely personal experience. Do you not know how to read the whole thing? Lastly, the sample rate for this is large, so that makes the standard deviation small, so even if he is wrong there is a good probability that he isnt off by large. Looks like you really paid to be a silver supporter just to have room here.

He was being facetious, LOL. You didn't get that?
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

PMs are meant to be private. if you disclose a PM in the public forum, be sure to have the permission of the sender to do so.
otherwise, don't.
the very least you could do, was delete the sender's name first.
instead you chose to do a "name, point finger and laugh", which is to me far worse than "name and shame".

Get a life. He was asking for fishing advice and he got it. He wasn't asking for personal advice on how to deal with testicular cancer or anything. And who's pointing fingers and laughing? I'm just trying to help the guy catch some fish.

The point is to never post private messages publicly. It's extremely rude, and just so you know, I had to find this out myself as well, because I once did it, and didn't think anything of it until I got my ass handed to me because of it. :)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
All these people who don't believe in fishing are going to look like a bunch of idiots when my unique comes out. Just sayin'.

:)
"
Nerael87 wrote:
I suspect that the Rhoa feathers are used for the "Secret Kiwi Level" ;P

Hmmm, Stack of Feathers + plus Portal Gem

or Stack of Feathers + plus Portal Gem + Map

or Stack of Feathers - plus Portal Gem + Map + ?

Either sold to vendor or all 2/3/4 used in Map Device

Leads to "Pet Flats" ?

For those who do have Albino Feathers - how many runs did it take to find them?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Nerael87 wrote:
I suspect that the Rhoa feathers are used for the "Secret Kiwi Level" ;P

Hmmm, Stack of Feathers + plus Portal Gem

hmm, that might work.. i have Portal Gem in Standart and Anarchy leagues, does anyone want share Albino Rhoa Feathers to try this?
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Jul 7, 2013, 8:41:48 AM
"
twistedforce wrote:

albino kiwi pet...hmmm has me intrigued I saw one of the rogue exiles with one but how does one obtain such a pet

You don't. It's been in the game files a long time, since closed beta, they didn't release it for some reason and so it's probably just for the NPC, I hope it stays that way too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i56u99Z9AHw

Just found this I dont know if it s a troll but if not its hilarious..could someone chack it pls!
IGN: JayKayRQ
aaand RIP
Hardcore 4 life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info