The Truth about Albino Rhoa Feathers

"
Anyone ever tried the feather, and a full stack of teleport scrolls?

Tried it. Doesn't work

What we can do, is to list all of the uniques that came out before patch 0.9.6 and try combining them with the feather. Already tried a lot of combinations using quivers and so on.
Last edited by demogear on Jun 17, 2013, 1:22:45 PM
Wouldn't the obvious thing to do just be to spell KIWI in the vendor window?
so you know how the vaults map looks like an egg maybe combine with feather to make roa pet?
"
discrider wrote:
Wouldn't the obvious thing to do just be to spell KIWI in the vendor window?

Spell it out from feathers? doubt that.

"
so you know how the vaults map looks like an egg maybe combine with feather to make roa pet?

It doesn't really look like an egg and the map was introduced much later than the recipe so it's impossible that it involves it.
Last edited by demogear on Jun 17, 2013, 1:37:41 PM
Can't someone just data mine it? obtain information from the game by dissecting its system files? And if nothing shows up, it's nothing.
Well atleast I know I can sell mine for atleast a few exalts :)

"
Can't someone just data mine it? obtain information from the game by dissecting its system files? And if nothing shows up, it's nothing.

Ill do this if, it is not against the ToS
Might be worth mentioning:
Can't be right click used. So there's no way they can be used to modify an item in any way, leading me to believe it's part of a vendor recipe.
Can't be "given" to an NPC by clicking it on them whilst it is hovered on your cursor.
CTRL+C text is the same as the description.
Has no item level.
Its for a pet, Baby Roha.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll let the million monkeys try it.

Strange that you mention monkeys...I accidentally dropped my albino feather while running away from a pack of Blood Monkeys. I came back later to retrieve it and found that they had written Macbeth.
SOTWGUILD.COM
Last edited by Synner on Jun 17, 2013, 7:31:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info