Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Chance to Flee

Taking damage does not cancel fleeing.
Being stunned will, since being stunned cancels any action other than in special circumstances, but just taking damage won't stop a monster from fleeing.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Dec 10, 2012, 12:43:41 AM
omg that is a huge relief then, can safely put chance to flee back on firestorm when i get the chance to. thank you
Let me tell you it certainly decreases the damage you deal^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
if i was making a support character, i wouldn't care about damage but staying alive and maintaining consistency.
It would be nice if this had some sort of effect on rares/unique monsters. A reduced flee chance and very short duration maybe?

The monsters it works on are usually dead very fast anyways, although it is useful against necros and casters in general.

Oh also, please indicate the flee duration in the gem description, thanks!
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 10, 2013, 10:15:15 AM
"
Thalandor wrote:
There is no duration. They flee. That's an action they do, not a status that lasts for a duration.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Thalandor wrote:
There is no duration. They flee. That's an action they do, not a status that lasts for a duration.

They don't flee forever though... So what determines when they stop fleeing ?
touching an obstacle is at least one condition/situation for end of fleeing.
When they get to where they're fleeing to, which is a random point away from what they're fleeing form.
Oh ok, thanks for the info on this mechanic. I guess I was killing the critters too quickly to figure out the stop fleeing condition :)
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 11, 2013, 12:50:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info