[3.19] Assassin Penance Brand - Map Farmer - All Content

"
Mizoni wrote:
Hey, is this build viable for solo content in 3.15 ?

Hello there

Sorry for the late reply. Been super busy at work recently.

Yes. I've been playing and it still is great at everything especially clearing everything this league.

I would highly recommend it especially as you put more currency in it. Penance Brand is a skill that shines the more you invest as other builds hit diminishing returns.
I have been playing around with the build and do suggest taking Soul Siphon if you are struggling with mana. This node is very good and is only two points away from the tree. You can swap with pretty much anything, depending on what you are lacking.

Thanks for following the build.
Over the next couple of days I will be updating the build to 3.16

There are not many changes to actual gear or skills, and the main changes will take place on the tree. I will try to update this as quickly as possible.

I really am looking forward to this new league and I cannot wait to try out some of the new uniques.

Any questions before the league start please let me know and I'll be working on the guide!

Thanks again and enjoy Scourge!
Build is ready and updated to 3.16. We got hit a little bit with the tree and the odd dysergy with some of the nodes. We can work around this though and trees will be updated hopefully on the first day of league.

Even though I would never recommend this as a league starter, it's there for people who wants to give it a go!

Thanks and enjoy Scourge!
insane pob with 0 skills
"
dgoslul wrote:
insane pob with 0 skills

The trees haven't been updated yet because the skill data isn't updated yet on POB. I will update the trees most likely on the first day of league. I can't do anything else until then, sorry.
PoB is updated with new masteries :)
"
Tsutsu wrote:
PoB is updated with new masteries :)

I'm still having some issues with my clusters and other stuff and I do not want to put out POB's that are unfinished or bugged. I'm working on it though I promise and trees will be out ASAP.
I'm curious to see how your tree turns out for Assassin. I'm of the opinion that Elementalist is solidly better for Penance now, since all the major nodes are on the top left of the tree and I can't see the Assassin matching Elementalist for defense.
"
I'm curious to see how your tree turns out for Assassin. I'm of the opinion that Elementalist is solidly better for Penance now, since all the major nodes are on the top left of the tree and I can't see the Assassin matching Elementalist for defense.

We had to path to the top-left anyway. I would say for all out offence Assassin will be better, and maybe the new defence nodes with Shadow will work out. Although I do agree it is easier for Elementalist to get defence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info