[3.19] Assassin Penance Brand - Map Farmer - All Content

"
Stanzio wrote:
Why do we take brand nodes so early on tree if we don't switch until maps+?

Saves having to respec later, however you do not have to, you can always take other nodes and respect at maps.
"
Tsaviel wrote:
Hi, i've got 2 cotb's now, but im lacking damage and survivability. i dont have the money for void battery's. Are there any budget options? (maybe doryani's??) and how do i increase my survivability?

Hello there.

I have taken a look at your character in POB. I believe I have the correct char, Level 74 Assassin.

The main issue that I can see with regards to your survivability is that you are not wearing a helmet and have not capped your resistances. You should focus on getting some resistances on gear to ensure that this is capped. This will help your survivability massively.

I would also suggest changing some of your flasks to more defensive ones, such as a Basalt Flask or Granite. This may help when it comes to survivability in maps.

If you cannot afford Void Batteries yet, I would recommend Tulborn wands which are about 2c each. Or you can search for wands using this search
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/vYeJzsE

Any other questions please let me know.

Hi¡ Is this build fine/viable for solo-farming? (maps, bosses ... without any group)
"
individuo_0 wrote:
Hi¡ Is this build fine/viable for solo-farming? (maps, bosses ... without any group)

Hello there.

Absolutely. I was farming 100% Delerium maps solo and routinely carrying Maven's and Sirus when they were first released with this build.
what equipment do you need to comfortably clean yellow - red maps?
"
dboySasha wrote:
what equipment do you need to comfortably clean yellow - red maps?

Capped resistances, two void batteries and two COTB's should easily get you to t16's. You should be able to get to reds with two COTB's and any wands.
Last edited by youngtomlin on Jul 30, 2021, 7:54:54 AM
pob optimal version shows me 72k dps? something is wrong or the dmg is a little low?
Hi, how are you? I really liked the guide and I have a question, can I start the build with two void batteries, the badge of the brotherhood charm ???
"
Veruuk wrote:
pob optimal version shows me 72k dps? something is wrong or the dmg is a little low?

Hello there, sorry for the late reply.

You may need to change the skill from Energy Explosion to Max Explosion per Brand. As the explosion increases per stage.
"
xsltx wrote:
Hi, how are you? I really liked the guide and I have a question, can I start the build with two void batteries, the badge of the brotherhood charm ???

Hello there, sorry for the late reply.

You would also need two COTB rings but other than that. You can start easily with that gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info