[3.19] Assassin Penance Brand - Map Farmer - All Content

Build is fully updated to 3.16.

Sorry it took so long, my POB was completley bugged probably from so many updates from previous versions.

Let me know if I have forgotten anything. The build got hit a bit but is still viable for sure. It's been a long and hectic day.

Hope you guys enjoy the league and I'll be around to answer any questions you may have!
Pob link not working for me
Pob outdated 3.15)
Last edited by Kiborgg on Oct 23, 2021, 2:49:01 AM
Either you posted the wrong pastebin link or your POB is bugged. Loads as 3.15 and Avatar of Fire is stuck on, which I imagine really hurts the DPS calc.
I am really not having a good time at the moment am I. I will try and get it sorted today. For some reason my POB has had a bugged AOF on for the last couple of leagues and have been very confused about sorting it out. I have sorted it now and the build SHOULD be OK now. I hope.

Let me know if anything is not working again.

Sorry everyone.
Last edited by youngtomlin on Oct 23, 2021, 9:31:22 AM
I think I have fixed the issue with the POB showing Avatar of Fire. Therefore, everything is ready now and the build should be good.
Why you grab elemental focus? You can grab charge mastery 3% increased damage from per frenzy/power/endur and grand design from right cluster?
"
Kiborgg wrote:
Why you grab elemental focus? You can grab charge mastery 3% increased damage from per frenzy/power/endur and grand design from right cluster?

I did take it to use the ailment immunity, however I changed it this league, now that ailment immunity is easy to get.
POB link is good now.

Is the 30% More Elemental damage mod in the helmet of your POB legit for this league? I don't see it as an option when I try to create my own in POB.
"
POB link is good now.

Is the 30% More Elemental damage mod in the helmet of your POB legit for this league? I don't see it as an option when I try to create my own in POB.

Glad it's working better now.

Yes. That helm is a min-maxed craft but is possible in league. To get the elemental damage mod it must be crafted with Essences of Horror. However, this isn't by no means necessary for the build to do well. It's an upgrade that takes place as you switch to a pseudo-link into your helmet and would most likely do less damage without the other support gems due to being only a 4L.

To create in POB, you need to click "Add Modifier" and then change to Essence and then it will be the Horror Suffix Craft.
Last edited by youngtomlin on Oct 23, 2021, 8:38:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info