[3.19] Assassin Penance Brand - Map Farmer - All Content

What if i dont have batteries and brotherhoods do i just rock the 4 link spellslingers untill i get the currency to buy the 4 items?
"
shotgune wrote:
What if i dont have batteries and brotherhoods do i just rock the 4 link spellslingers untill i get the currency to buy the 4 items?

Until you can afford the two COTB yes. Once you can buy the two rings you can switch to either two Tulborn wands which are rather cheap.

Or you can use this trade link to find some wands for your budget until you can get Void Batteries.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/vYeJzsE

Let me know if you need any help.

Last edited by youngtomlin on Aug 4, 2021, 6:19:17 PM
where do we get leech currently pretty low budget got all clusters and t-flesh, pretty much just wondring where i get life leech cause atzri's is not enough i got 0 base leech to my knowledge atm not sure if i missed smg
"
velyyn wrote:
where do we get leech currently pretty low budget got all clusters and t-flesh, pretty much just wondring where i get life leech cause atzri's is not enough i got 0 base leech to my knowledge atm not sure if i missed smg

Hello there

Atziri's Promise is the main way to get Life Leech until you can roll your Glorious Vanity stone to have Revitalising Frost on the node opposite Corrupted Soul. This will also give you leech.
wrong page
Last edited by velyyn on Aug 6, 2021, 1:41:54 AM
Hi,
I wanna make this as a alt char (with leveling gear)

How is the Best leveling now? Is it still the spellslinger Way as Said under leveling on the guide?
"
zyppz wrote:
Hi,

How is the Best leveling now? Is it still the spellslinger Way as Said under leveling on the guide?

Hello there,

I must be honest. I haven't played league this time around so I haven't been fully able to update the levelling guide portion. I'm hoping some friends who are levelling this build can let me know if that works. I'm pretty sure that the levelling guide here will still work.

If it doesn't please let me know and I will make sure to change it ASAP.

An option that could work if Spellslinger doesn't is levelling with Storm Brand. Using a 4L like Storm Brand - Added Lightning - Inspiration - Ele Focus.

I really apologise about this and will be fully updating this section ASAP.

"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
zyppz wrote:
Hi,

Hello there,

I must be honest. I haven't played league this time around so I haven't been fully able to update the levelling guide portion. I'm hoping some friends who are levelling this build can let me know if that works. I'm pretty sure that the levelling guide here will still work.

If it doesn't please let me know and I will make sure to change it ASAP.

An option that could work if Spellslinger doesn't is levelling with Storm Brand. Using a 4L like Storm Brand - Added Lightning - Inspiration - Ele Focus.

I really apologise about this and will be fully updating this section ASAP.

Spellslinger is kinda bad now, I wouldn't recommend. With your tree maybe Pyroclast mines will be okay until maps I think, just grab saboteur and elemental focus nodes early on and then successive detonations. Along with elemental overload on the other side of the tree single target should be pretty good. Then you can swap out the mine points and run through maps.

(I got the best leveling experience for Assassin with Ice traps but that might be too much respecing if you want to play this brand build early on)
Last edited by Alkyen on Aug 15, 2021, 5:58:20 AM
use armageddon brand to level, switch to penance when you have enough cast speed
Hey, is this build viable for solo content in 3.15 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info