Righteous Fire

"
soul4hdwn wrote:
no

Ah, that's good to know. Thanks.
IGN - Zginc
Anyone know if

will be active with RF?

I don't think it will but just want to be sure.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Last edited by requiner on Aug 21, 2014, 4:36:15 PM
RF does not Ignite you.
Does anyone know if the "damage penetrates 2% of fire resist" mod from heart of flame works with rf? Or it only works for things that hit?
Penetration is an on-Hit effect. Won't apply to RF.
after forsaken masters Area has patches of shocked ground cause to RF to do hard damage on me,i have died a lot to shock effect, i didnt see this change in path manifest *-*
Last edited by genkakus on Aug 24, 2014, 8:29:28 AM
"
genkakus wrote:
after forsaken masters Area has patches of shocked ground cause to RF to do hard damage on me,i have died a lot to shock effect, i didnt see this change in path manifest *-*
That's not a change. Shocked ground, like shock, increases damage taken. RF is damaging you.

The patch changed shock and shocked ground so they apply a bigger increase to damage taken (and that was in the patch notes), but they've always increased it.
I read different informations regarding RF and Conc Effect.
Could someone confirm me if the "+x% area damage" of conc effect is applied?
That's because in the RF tooltip it's not shown (the reduced area of effect it is tho).
Thanks
Dumb question ahead:
Will the "burn faster" of The Goddess Scorned affect RF in any way? Or is it still the case that RF doesn't count as Ignite for this purpose?
Wait, I think I found the answer myself. Bar anyone telling me the opposite, I'm gonna assume no.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Aug 28, 2014, 11:56:03 AM
I am getting some odd behavior with Righteous Fire and snap-shotting after the patch that was supposed to get rid of that bug/feature.

Having a Righteous Fire gem in a weapon, activating the skill, and then weapon switching does not stop the self-damage. However, it makes some (but not all) of the visual effects disappear - specifically, the ring on the ground that usually indicates the damage radius. But nearby monsters still sometimes (but not always) take burning damage.

What's going on?

Edit: there appears to be a graphical bug present too, where a layer of the "ground" where the ring is supposed to be shows up on top of some objects. Note how the rails on the ground are not visible inside a circle around my character: http://imgur.com/xnccbWY

Edit 2: made a bug report about this issue: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1024213
Last edited by arbitraryvalue on Aug 28, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info