Righteous Fire

"
Ludvator wrote:
I havent found RF weapon switch exploit on the list of known issues.. Does this mean its intended to work like this?
If you mean that it's maintained after switching away the gem, then yes. Part of the point of RF is it's dangerous because you can't turn it off at will unless you gear specifically for that (flasks). If you could turn it off at will that would be completely lost.
Thanks Mark. What about cases where asset swap is used to buff RF? This could include temporary statuses like low life + dual redbeaks on cast and swapping gear out to normal gear while still receiving the low life bonus. Would like to know if this is seen as a problem that needs to be fixed.

As an example:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/719607
Last edited by dlrr on Jan 6, 2014, 9:56:12 PM
Such things are being discussed internally. There isn't a decision yet on how to approach those.
Thanks for the filling in Mark,

But can we have any sort of confirmation of gems that do or don't work with RF at the moment?

Increased item rarity is one we cannot really test, is it working? if not is it planned to be implemented?
"
LordFacepunch wrote:
Is the AoE burn from this skill not supposed to deal damage to totems or is that just a bug?

I'd like to repeat this, since it seems to have been overlooked in the previous responses.

Another thing: Please keep in mind, that it is very hard to scale RF to decent damage even with snapshotting, thus making it very weak if snapshotting was to be removed.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Jan 8, 2014, 10:07:09 AM
i have 1 question

On lunaris temple there is a monster who cast Righteous Fire.
When i raises him as a spectre and add aura discipline for him...

Does he deal more damage?

Same trick with spell totems + Righteous Fire working or not
"
grosz3k wrote:
i have 1 question

On lunaris temple there is a monster who cast Righteous Fire.
When i raises him as a spectre and add aura discipline for him...

Does he deal more damage?

Same trick with spell totems + Righteous Fire working or not
that monster is using UNrighteous fire, it is likely just based on thier hp. i don't have a solid answer sorry.

totems do not get energy shield period, so that is a definite no.
can u link iron will gem to it? and if yes if i use the unique mace doon cuebiyari and also have a iron will gem does it still work?
spell damage does not work on righteous fire (or unrighteous fire)
hi,
Got a question :
does the "(20 to 30)% Chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" from the blood dance unique boots work with RF ? or it is an on hit bonus ?

edit:
maybe we could have a list of what works or don't with RF ? because all the information are spread in 72 pages :p

like :

IIQ/IIR : yes
Increase area (gem, passif, stuff) : yes, yes, yes
Concentrated Effect (gem) : yes
Increased spell damage (passif, stuff): no, no
Increased burning damage(gem, passif, stuff): yes, yes, yes
Increase fire damage (passif, stuff) : yes, yes
Fire penetration gem : no
Iron will : no
Life Leech : no
Chance to ignite : no
Increased Elemental Damage (passif, stuff) : yes, ???
Increase damage over time passif : ???
Increase damage (Redbeak sword) : yes

thank you :)
Last edited by DarkManda on Jan 13, 2014, 8:27:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info