[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

So, just crafted these. Guessing next step is aug def / caster?
Last edited by Krixiis on May 27, 2021, 6:15:50 AM
"
Krixiis wrote:

So, just crafted these. Guessing next step is aug def / caster?

You cant harvest slam def/caster anymore on influensed item :D So slam mod with beast/jun/ex. Gloves are pretty sick for 3.14 as this. Would personally put craft ES on it and then try get ailment anywhere else :D I mean this league having +170es gloves with culling/unnerve and even with 450 accu is extremely hard to get ^^

edit: just noticed you have -4 channeling mod and using inspiration support. If you are using 0mana on cyclone you wont get any benefits from inspiration. Not sure how much mana cost you have atm for it. Golden rule when using HH is to use 1mana with cyclone so you can still get inspiration charges and not get 'stuck' when have too many HH speedbuffs on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been busy learning aurastacker and lost motivation to answer same questions for 432432 times to different users so sorry if haven't been active. Poe burnout is serious stuff! xD

I will someday add a part to guide where i go over the most common things people still fail to follow or i haven't mentioned yet, but that comes when i have motivation and time!
Last edited by juju666 on May 27, 2021, 8:52:15 AM
Holy hell those gloves are disgusting! Do you have a guide?

Also for those who are having issues with mana sustain, I just found out that you can allocate Mystic Bulwark next to your large Thread of Hope and you never have to worry about mana regen again.

Also pls don't craft channelling skills have -cost since you will lose your ability to generate inspiration charges and lose lots of crit chance/damage.

Edit: OP literally says this in the post above mine, my bad.
Last edited by WeaverT on May 27, 2021, 10:14:35 AM
This guild looks awesome. I myself is life coc for now. How much currency do i need atleast to start going CI route? My Profile is public and life coc ign is SiKeding. Thank you!
Alright switched some stuff around - thanks for the tip on inspiration!
Last edited by Krixiis on May 28, 2021, 8:32:53 AM
Spoiler

First of all i want to thank you a lot, this build is awesome and i've been having lots of fun.

Currently i have this gear, but im struggling a lot to scale up more DPS.

A lot of my gear could be seriously upgraded but i dont have much currency now.

I would accept any advice on how to scale dps!

Thank you very much!
@ilhianosis, I'm not sure your ring's curse will work alongside your Vortex Frostbite since you don't have Awakened Hextouch. That'd be a big DPS boost.
"
WeaverT wrote:
@ilhianosis, I'm not sure your ring's curse will work alongside your Vortex Frostbite since you don't have Awakened Hextouch. That'd be a big DPS boost.

You're right! I didnt notice!

Just refunded some points and took whsipers of doom until i can afford an awakened hextouch
Sounds good! Hope that bumps up your damage some, but honestly most other upgrades you want are gonna cost a lot. Gloves with culling strike + unnerve on hit seems like the way to go. Increased damage with Hits against chilled enemies is also a good one, might be cheaper.

Your militant faith could maybe use a nicer mod, since I'm not sure if the channelling skills mod really does that much for us, since most of our damage comes from the nova itself. I could be wrong though. A Watcher's eye is crazy good if you can get one in, so many good mods for us. Pricy though... Your Circle of Fear could also be double Herald buffs, but again... expensive haha. Not sure how OP hits near 7m DPS in his POB, but it may be that 54% CDR is just that strong.
More or less done with the league, will finish the last challenge for 36 today and sell off my gear. Ended up reducing ES from 8.3k to 7.3k and increased my damage to around 10-11 mil ish in POB without going too much POB warrior mode.

I was looking for a megalomaniac with elegant form + 2 damage mods for 100% ailment immunity but it never popped up. I had crafted a chest for 6l helm setup but the damage wasn't an issue so never bothered.

End-of-league gear.
Spoiler

Last edited by dropios on May 29, 2021, 6:17:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info