[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Can someone sell me the entire build?
"
tomxlove wrote:
Can someone sell me the entire build?

Check messages pls
Last edited by lumos2020 on May 21, 2021, 4:50:12 AM
how can u craft the boot with two Tier0 and Tier1 cooldown?
"
I enhanced my character , up to 5.7k ES now, but still dying a lot to guardians and redeemer, veritania, drox, phoenix, etc.I try to dodge everything but sometimes I can't, and it's oneshot death. Also, my dps is not good right now. Any suggestions how to improve my char in this situation?

Character: MasterOfPapoko
tried to link the jewels but couldn't, passive tree won't link here.

1. Shield has absolutely no block whatsoever, you're definitely not close to 75% block.

2. ES just on the lower end. I have almost 2k more es than you, max block, and 35% dodge and I drop down to 10% from hits sometimes.

3. Added cold dmg gem on chest when you don't have Bottled Faith/chest w/ crit chance. Get a Bottled Faith AND a chest w/ like 1.3%+ crit strike chance.

Hi, I need help on improving my build especially on dps. This is the link for my build https://pastebin.com/tuQ7UAgj

Will replace the shield that have an open suffix to craft the spell block chance to max the spell block chance. Atm having trouble on figuring on how to craft 3 influence suffix on an item.

Any help and insight is very appreciated.
Anyone else get absolutely trucked by Baran ever single time?
Yes, currently I'm doing his map plain white
https://pastebin.com/gPyvrz0v

Sitting at 1m SDPS with flasks up. Still got currency to spend but POB doesn't say much about my DPS being all that good with Bottled Faith added. Survivability is great, and clear feels mostly quite nice. But single target DPS is bad.

Looking at Assassin's Mark ring and Awakened Hextouch. I know portal gems are hated but got nothing else to put in there until Hextouch upgrade for now. Any ideas how else I can bump up my DPS? Sitting at 99% accuracy and about 94% crit chance. Considering ditching Tranquility for Depth Perception, not sure if it's worth it though. Appreciate any tips. Could maybe use some better gloves but finding accuracy + chill damage + ES is almost impossible. Should I look into culling strike instead?

Edit: How can I increase my crit chance on Cyclone without Increased Criticals? Comparing to OP's POB, with bottled faith active, my Cyclone Crit is still only 85%/96.95% effective with a 99% hit chance.

Without buffs, I have 65% crit chance/87% effective chance. OP has 74%/86% without buffs. Does the base crit chance matter, or should I only be looking at effective here?
Last edited by WeaverT on May 25, 2021, 4:01:44 PM
https://pastebin.com/V1cAt4NT

So i just revamped my whole build. needing some help on possible upgrades. Also for the life of me i cant get lvl 21 precsion and all auras with enough mana left over to cast dash or even Vortex. What am i missing? I did use an extra stat to grab another 4% reduced mana res by Sovereighty. Also when i just did the paste bin i have 2 skill points unused because i changed my bandits from Alira to kill all.

Also still need to do last Lab.
Last edited by sneakydoc on May 25, 2021, 4:44:26 PM
@sneakydoc

Do you have Enlighten level 4? The difference between 4 > 3 is only like 20 mana with this build but it ends up being a big difference. If you can get channelling skills have -3 to mana cost on a ring too that'd be a massive help for you. A -res cost on your helmet would help too. Do you have Sovereignty and the left side of the cluster (2x4% reduced res of skills)? There's also another reduced res near CI in the Influence small cluster. On top of that, if you can get a helmet with reservation cost it'll all add up to leaving you with around 8% mana unreserved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info