[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

With two curses, one being assassin's mark on the ring and the other frostbite, wouldnt you need doom cast, or "can apply an additional curse" on your chest ?

IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
With two curses, one being assassin's mark on the ring and the other frostbite, wouldnt you need doom cast, or "can apply an additional curse" on your chest ?

awakened hextouch 5
I enhanced my character , up to 5.7k ES now, but still dying a lot to guardians and redeemer, veritania, drox, phoenix, etc.I try to dodge everything but sometimes I can't, and it's oneshot death. Also, my dps is not good right now. Any suggestions how to improve my char in this situation?

Character: MasterOfPapoko
tried to link the jewels but couldn't, passive tree won't link here.
Last edited by philippe_portela on May 19, 2021, 3:05:54 PM
Ok
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on May 20, 2021, 2:04:09 AM
Hey guys, where should i generate critical strike chance? with power charges iam still on 58% and cant go higher. Ty for respond
"
Yelowwe wrote:
Hey guys, where should i generate critical strike chance? with power charges iam still on 58% and cant go higher. Ty for respond

add 2 points towards assasination on the tree. and you can annoint ur neck vid depth perception.

Important 2. If not using headhunter you should get adds xx-xx to fire and cold damage prefix craft so you can IGNITE (cinder and sadist) on ring.

Last edited by PRYMZ on May 20, 2021, 9:58:47 AM
What do you mean by points in assasination? I have it

https://pastebin.com/EZtMLyj4

Honestly, iam still a beginner and i wanted something to blow my mind. But.. i think it was a big blast, because iam helpless right now
"
Yelowwe wrote:
What do you mean by points in assasination? I have it

https://pastebin.com/EZtMLyj4

Honestly, iam still a beginner and i wanted something to blow my mind. But.. i think it was a big blast, because iam helpless right now

ur hit chance is pretty low. accuracy is as important as crits. annoint ur neck as i stated before. assasination is a node on the passiv tree, it will buff ur crit a bit. you dont ignite as i can see on ur items and therefore sadist and cinder dosnt boost ur dps.
you have assasins mark on ring but you dont have awakened hextouch so the reason is why? you can only apply 1 curse at this stage. and please fix ur passive tree, you have gone so many ways but not finishing any of em. harrier should be removed and thoose 2 points used elsewhere.

also the order in ur weapon of the gems is not synergized as it should.

You should really check the guide more and read through it. there also some tips in it if you give it some time. cause you've made alot of misstakes that wouldnt be there if you truley read the guide.
Last edited by PRYMZ on May 20, 2021, 10:57:21 AM
Ok thanks for advice. :)
Any reason why we dont use anomalous discipline?

If im not wrong it's free 5% dps?

Ty

Edit : just tried it. A bit of a dps gain but nothing huge.
Last edited by teffgrandpa on May 20, 2021, 1:39:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info