[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Enlighten is lvl 4, have 15 reduced hatred enchant, I have sovereignty I need the pretty much each stat i have on the items.
I'll check and compare maybe I'm missing something. Have all of the tree done I believe other than clusters really and watchers eye. Left my paste in if that helps.
Just took a look and it looks like the main thing you could be missing is the reserve on your helmet. 4% reduced for all skills for me leaves me with 72/891 mana available and I don't have any issues unless I spam dash.

If it helps, my POB is a comment or so above yours and I don't struggle with mana at all. My DPS on it isn't great, but if you're just trying to sort out your mana sustain it could help. Failing that... you could put in an enduring mana flask I guess. That's some heavy, guaranteed mana for now.
I'll have to check prices on the helms with the -4%. I tried to get as close to JuJu's items as possible so I can sail through the maps. I have a ton of catching up to do.
Gonna try this build toward the end of the league when I can afford it! Cant wait! Gonna go for doing a T16 map soon!
Honestly even with the gear I have, the build is solidly tanky and you can smash through maps ezpz. It's a ton of fun. Not sure on the investment needed for the massive SDPS though.

You could also try something like this, it's a nice bit of mana back, but also some DPS loss. Depends on what you need.
Last edited by WeaverT on May 26, 2021, 10:37:46 AM
hi guys, been enjoying the build this whole league as it feels freaking amazing. Big thanks to Juju for this guide. I wanted to ask a question since i m not completely sure, since i have add # to # fire damage on gloves and # to lightning # damage on ring.... do i still need the cold conduction from cluster skill or i can swap for something else. My pob right now is this https://pastebin.com/hYHegqNb. Ty in advance for the help

Was hoping some of you guys could take a look at my build. Even with almost 6k es and 100% ailment avoidance im still quite squishy in t14 maps. I feel like i have pretty decent gear, let me know if i am missing something obvious, thanks.

https://pastebin.com/AfF94Zrq
"

Was hoping some of you guys could take a look at my build. Even with almost 6k es and 100% ailment avoidance im still quite squishy in t14 maps. I feel like i have pretty decent gear, let me know if i am missing something obvious, thanks.

Get "12% Chance to Block Spell Damage" on Spirit Shield and alocate another "Shield Spell Damage and Spell Block" on your tree, that should improve your suvivability by a lot.

This is the one i'm using
"
. Get "12% Chance to Block Spell Damage" on Spirit Shield and alocate another "Shield Spell Damage and Spell Block" on your tree, that should improve your suvivability by a lot.

This is the one i'm using

Thank you, I’ll try this out and report back
"

Ok so...i checked your pob and my advice would be
1) Change your cospris with an other one that has ( Increased Elemental damage per qual... you can buy it cheap from people selling harvest )
2) Change your timeless jewell to have one of the mods suggested on the guide..if not both. ( remember you can get an other one with different conqueror name and rol it with divine it still gonna keep the other mods...only rols the name)
3) I checked your pob over and over again...maybe i m missing something..but i dont see you havin add # to # fire attacks mod so you can actually ignite and you have it turned on on pob
4) Also i m not quiet sure if your awakened added cold damage is better than increased critical strikes support right now....pob says it s lightly higher but flasks are not up all the time especially on boss fights so i dunno.....
5) Get a cinder with increased critical strike chance mod instead
6) Unlink the socket you have linked your precision so it takes less mana reserve.
7)Also remove assasin mark ring...till you are able to apply +1 curse from somewhere....either get awakened hextouch or get whispers of doom from the tree.
8)If your mana for your auras is not enough get the reduced reservation nodes from the Sovereigny skill part instead of ' aura effect'
9) Remove your watcher's eye from where you have it linked on pob and put it on the socket under 'Faith and Steel'...you using 1 more skill point for no reason right now.
Again, please recheck everything i said. Its personaly opinion so i might be wrong on something...just trying to help out a bit
Last edited by MightyDonkey on May 27, 2021, 2:51:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info