[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey,
it is avery interesting build. I will try this out.
After reading to page 24 or so...
How do you start this build? I mean, what skill do you pick to level up until you switch to CoC?
Mines? Traps?
I opened up your planner for the transition to CoC. Checked it, checked Items + Ascendancy and "aaah - okay".
kept reading...and reading. But the question about how you level until you swap was not answered.

Sorry for this stupid noob question - but I did not find the answer myself.
"
Phlegmatiker wrote:
How do you start this build?

You can play what ever really. I have personally started with freezing pulse usually. I think like stormbrand is also pretty popular for assasins. Tree pathing is pretty good for everything with not too many regret orbs to waste if thats an issue.
how would this build compare to steelmages inquisitor coc with block?

i'm stuck between which build to make
Last edited by ekoex on May 29, 2021, 2:05:45 PM
"
ekoex wrote:
how would this build compare to steelmages inquisitor coc with block?

i'm stuck between which build to make

I tested every other class last league with PoB and nothing made more sense than assasin for super min/maxing. Assasin's is just superior for having power charge stuff and more.
Also Anomalous inspiration looks very good for the build
Damn the upgrades at this point are very expensive :( 20-30ex for a tailwind boots, good gloves same.. , hahaha I'm stuck.
Juju, thanks for this, this build is awesome!

I've been trying crafting recently, this is my first awakener success:

This is the last one, but idk the next best step, can someone help me?

I'm not shure if I want to gamble with Maven's orb, still dont have money to burn...
"
dnates2014 wrote:
Damn the upgrades at this point are very expensive :( 20-30ex for a tailwind boots, good gloves same.. , hahaha I'm stuck.

Have you tried crafting yourself?
I know in the end it comes to luck, but this boots costed me ~8ex, with Aisling unveil included (99% garanteed good movement speed mod if done right).

You can always practice on craft of exile.
Am i doing something wrong with my build, its 1st time actually trying CoC just feel like im doing something wrong in the build with my setup.

i am getting awakened hextouch today

profile is public
Last edited by iragee on Jun 4, 2021, 7:31:28 AM
Will ice novas that proc from CoC get cast on top of frost bolts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info