[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hello, have around 40-50ex to spend.. Anyone can help me as to what to upgrade? Can't get the 52cdr now.. I wasted currency on the boots have tailwind and avoid ailments :( forgot we needed cdr
https://pastebin.com/ebmQjR6d
Last edited by dnates2014 on Jun 5, 2021, 4:09:01 PM
Curious how Frostbolt, GMP, Cold Damage Support would work vs Frost Bomb + Ice Nova socketed in the Cospri's.

Anyone ran a setup like this before? Is it objectively worse?
Hello.
spent about 70 e on the build. The first build is so expensive and serious. Please tell me what needs to be fixed, what can be improved. Thanks in advance.
https://pastebin.com/rWt7zuBs
and another question about attack speed and cdr:
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.58 APS <- Recommend to get this minimum!
BP2 At 52% -57% CDR you need to stay below 10.2 APS <- You would need AWK CoC gem + Boots & belt with COOLDOWN
Do these attack speed values ​​need to be viewed in the game itself or through POB?
"
Gwerty wrote:
and another question about attack speed and cdr:
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.58 APS <- Recommend to get this minimum!
BP2 At 52% -57% CDR you need to stay below 10.2 APS <- You would need AWK CoC gem + Boots & belt with COOLDOWN
Do these attack speed values ​​need to be viewed in the game itself or through POB?

Through POB, and the POB needs to be configured correctly.
To guarantee that, you can import JuJu's pob pastelink and then override with your character's equips and tree, then look the attackspeed of cyclone skill.
"
Chrom wrote:
Will ice novas that proc from CoC get cast on top of frost bolts?

Yes. Should read in gem description also how it works :)
"
WeaverT wrote:
Curious how Frostbolt, GMP, Cold Damage Support would work vs Frost Bomb + Ice Nova socketed in the Cospri's.

You wont gain anything with this. With my understanding you cant hit multiple frostbolts on bosses from 1cast. We already have enough frostbolts to boost ice nova. So you would just lose bunch of DPS doing it.
"
Gwerty wrote:
and another question about attack speed and cdr

Always check APS with POB.
Hi , I'm level 95 using this build. Its working really well, very picky getting everything to work perfect though haha. Part of the fun.

Question though.

I'm looking to make the switch to 52% CDR soon.

Where are you getting all your attack speed from?

I'm guessing I wont benefit from the extra CDR breakpoint unless I pump my attack speed up to in between the 7.57 to the 10.10 APS cap range.

Will I still get a DPS boost with 52CDR if I'm at say, 7.2 APS but with 52% CDR?

I have tail wind boots and onslaught, maybe lab enchant for the attack speed after killing. Also plan to get max APS cospries, maybe some APS on jewels.

Looks like with lab enchant I will be at around 8.5ish, but its after kill, so not amazing for bosses.

If anyone can answer before I spend a bunch of currency I would be thankful. :D
Anyone can help me prioritize what to upgrade? :) Still getting 1 shot a lot. Should I get rid of the awakened cast on crit since I dont have 52cdr?

Last edited by dnates2014 on Jun 12, 2021, 7:34:19 AM
Thank you very much for the Guide. Im loving it so far.
Just one Question. Your Ring have added fire and cold dmg for Cinder/Sadist. You dont have those notables on the Cluster?
Last edited by DYNMC577 on Jun 17, 2021, 9:17:30 AM
what do i replace inspiration support with if i do -3 to cost? cyclone is free then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info