Massive RIP to PoE.

nah blizzard is a shadow of its former self.
What good games are they still making? WoW is on a heavy decline within the MMORPG market, the TBC release for classic has only classic fans hyped.
Hearthstone lost its glory spot.
WC3 Remaster was a complete disaster.
D3 is dead.
Not even gonna mention Overwatch.
Tell me where blizzard is making good games? The only franchise that keeps the whole thing together is CoD at this point.

I mean all these games and their respective popularity would be great success for any no-name brand.
But remember this is Blizzard and remember how popular the company itself and those franchises once were.
Im sure they still make great money, even more so within mobile gaming in china. They will probably keep pumping out more shallow games in the future especially for that market.
Dont expect them to make great games anymore though. These times are long gone for the fans that made them big in the first place.
"
Honestly, D2 Resurrection is just Blizz dipping their toes in the water to see how much attention they can still pull. Especially when they are pulling it away from PoE.

We have PoE 2 and Mobile coming. They have Diablo 4 coming. What good is putting out a new game if nobody is interested? Instead, take a 20 year old turd, polish it up, and dump it in the stream to see how many people still pick it up.

It's a marketing ploy. Nothing more.

The masses out there, myself included, would take even a semi polished turd over POE ANY day. D2 eats all, even at tenth of it's glory. You literally have people backing it that logs on just to hear the sound of a potion. That's how strong an atmosphere it presents. :)

Time for shit cakes y'all, at least they are honest about this one and it delivers.
"
absurdistan88 wrote:
"
Honestly, D2 Resurrection is just Blizz dipping their toes in the water to see how much attention they can still pull. Especially when they are pulling it away from PoE.

We have PoE 2 and Mobile coming. They have Diablo 4 coming. What good is putting out a new game if nobody is interested? Instead, take a 20 year old turd, polish it up, and dump it in the stream to see how many people still pick it up.

It's a marketing ploy. Nothing more.

The masses out there, myself included, would take even a semi polished turd over POE ANY day. D2 eats all, even at tenth of it's glory. You literally have people backing it that logs on just to hear the sound of a potion. That's how strong an atmosphere it presents. :)

Time for shit cakes y'all, at least they are honest about this one and it delivers.
Are you from Absurdistan aswell? Cause everything you wrote is absurd lol.

And about the D2 eats all comment, Why arent more people playing D2 then?

Lets do what you kids do these days lets compare twitch numbers.

Poe-23.7k viewers.
D2-445 viewers.

Poe-2.2M Followers
D2-91.2K Followers

Damn Diablo 2 sure does eat all.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 3, 2021, 11:34:06 AM
^

Please. D2R will swallow PoE when its released.

The fact that PoE is so niche with not much competition in the genre is telling. D2R will be in the millions. PoE is a fraction of that.

If GGG was scared of Cyberpunk, they must be in a corner sucking their thumb about D2R and D4.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 3, 2021, 11:49:51 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
^

The fact that PoE is so niche with not much competition in the genre is telling. D2R will be in the millions. PoE is a fraction of that.

If GGG was scared of Cyberpunk, they must be in a corner sucking their thumb about D2R and D4.
Yeh during its release then it'll spit it back out after everyone finishs the polished campaign lol. Back to Poe. D2/D2R cant hold players
-Official Forum Dweller-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 3, 2021, 11:52:17 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
^

I have the game right now like you're so delusional it's unreal it's the same exact game why do you keep doing that? There's NOTHING game breaking about it LOL

My god you probably never even reached lvl 99 in HC or even get any torches or any stones LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 3, 2021, 11:54:03 AM
Yeah back to PoE? Lol there are like a few thousand playing at the end of every league. Where the fuck are all the PoE players going after 2 weeks every league?

Game is bloated and boring.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Yeah back to PoE? Lol there are like a few thousand playing at the end of every league. Where the fuck are all the PoE players going after 2 weeks every league?

Game is bloated and boring.
Not to D2 thats for sure.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
^

I have the game right now like you're so delusional it's unreal it's the same exact game why do you keep doing that? There's NOTHING game breaking about it LOL

My god you probably never even reached lvl 99 in HC or even get any torches or any stones LMAO

LOL you know nothing, you were not even alive when D2 was out. Lmao

D2R will dwarf any PoE numbers has ever done. You are delusional. PoE is so niche in the market its ridiculous.

Tint harder ma'am
- Abraham Lincoln
Hi Exiles.

Please behave; for any further posts in this topic please keep in mind that personally attacking each other is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info